すーぱーそに子 Soni-Ani - Super Sonico the Animation 1-12 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hard for me to describe or critic this one. I guess what I could call it is anime "light". There are no heavy themes here, no super intriguing story, not a lot of really suspenseful moments, the characters are likable but not overly deep, the music is good but not great....yet despite this it is not a mediocre anime. It is a pleasant tale centered around a pleasant character and that is not a bad thing. The quality is great, the torrent is well seeded and the episodes are all enjoyable. I think that you will find that you are done watching this before you know it and you won't quite know why. That is what happened to me anyway.

680796058_orig.jpg

Summary [AniDB]: When [Sonico] wakes up every morning she sees big things on the horizon, but when she gets up gravity takes hold and she can focus on what is directly ahead of her for the day. And that is a good thing, because Sonico is more than just an attractive girl with a really huge set of... er... headphones. She is also an incredibly busy young woman who somehow juggles modelling and working at her grandmother`s bar while attending college and performing lead vocals and playing the guitar in the all-girl band Fastest Speed in Space. How she manages to squeeze it all in is as big a mystery as how she manages to squeeze into some of her outfits or paint her toenails without falling over, but somehow she always stays balanced and abreast of the situation. Well, most of the time, anyway, and when her workload does get a little top heavy, she can count on her fellow musicians [Suzu] and [Fuuri] for a little stabilizing influence. Source: sentai-filmworks

sfbsso100.jpg

VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: Stereo
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
- Clean OP (x2)
- Clean Ending (x12)
- English Commercial Collection
- English Radio Spot
- English Outtakes
- English Blooper Reel
- English Music Video
- Jessica Interview
- Jessica Photo shoot
- Narrated Trailer

super-sonico-mas-detalles.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman (highest quality, lowest cost uploader)
Size: 6.93 GB
Detected quality: 720p
Original run: 06 January 2014 — 24 March 2014
Episodes count: 12
Episode length: 25 min
Director: Kawamura Ken`ichi
Studio: White Fox
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

20120806021151cae.jpg
An interesting background story: Super Sonico is a fictional female character created by Tsuji Santa for the Japanese computer and video game software company Nitroplus, first appearing as a mascot for a Nitroplus-sponsored music festival in 2006. Nitroplus has since developed the character into a media franchise that includes music products, manga series, computer and video games, toy figurines and other merchandise. Also, if any of you are wondering if this anime has fanservice....did you see the size of those melons? Some questions should answer themselves.
soniko001.jpg

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.soni.ani.super.sonico.the.animation.1.12.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    22.4 KB · Views: 3,873
Reactions: Bafucin