Still Watermarked Anime List

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I just wanted to make a list of shows that still don't have a "clean" version. Hopefully this will be of some help to other people who also hate having watermarks on their videos. Please feel free to add any titles you think i missed.

箱入少女-Virgin Territory- 下巻「優等生ユキノ」 - Hakoiri Shoujo Virgin Territory ep. 2

OVA ピスはめ - pisu hame

懲罰指導(おしおき)~学園令嬢更性計画~ File.02 - Oshioki Gakuen Reijou Kousei Keikaku ep. 2

異常痴態 実験奴隷2 - Ijou Chitai Jikken Dorei ep. 2

P

pila13

アニメwith water mark ? nope didn't hear.

ゥケケケケ
 /ノ\ ハ,,ハ Ψ
/ノ\( ゜ω゜)|
⌒ ⌒ (∪魔 つ
   ←し―J |

P

pila13

UPD
Right now, i htinking about resume uplaod fresh ero ero. I wait green light from a man who mainly made all dvdrips.
Depend's on his moode, i resume or not resume. Plus my moode.
Mainly i didn't decided yet where uplaod. I want something private, because, what stop me release titles - retarded faggots from usa / eu e.t.c. damn kinds.Hope they die because of ass cancer.

on2ch, people not very happy because of a h18k logo rips. So, this is like forced me on a resuming uplaod.
Let's say true. I don't give fuck about 外国, but, i like akiba so akiba go in this "my blessing zone"
If all be fine, you all can get dvd rips of ero anime without logo. in a day release, ofcource only choosen persones by me, can get fresh before release。

ーおわり。