Squishies! Boobs/butts pressed against glass - omnibus list compiled

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
You’ve certainly hit the mother load of squishies! It does seem IPX+NTR is almost a sure hit.

Yeah, was thinking of going through the IPZ series, which is older, but I spent who knows how many hours pouring over the screenshots for all 990 IPX titles. I think the squishies have become more common recently, at least with Idea Pocket. If you look at IPX, there are far more high numbers than low numbers. So maybe not as much in IPZ. But I'll probably get around to it.

Reactions: Zhonda

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Just watched ebod-775 which I posted above. It has a great squishie scene with standing doggy in the shower that goes on for almost 5 minutes. Bewbs get squished almost flat. Hot girl. Never seen her before.

Reactions: Zhonda

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
More magic mirror by a director who takes full advantage of the mirror
SDMM-026
SDMM-024
SDMM-003

1672207144443.png

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022