Sosi's Hentai Anime List

rocklee599

Mar 9, 2009
hello

well i just want to say thanks for the list

i have been traking an anime down but it seems no one have it i only have a picture of it.
since i cant show the picture here send me a mesage to chat about it and somehow we should be able to find the title.

thx

rocklee599

Mar 9, 2009
i'm searching for blogs to show and chat about the hentai anime titles, if someone have one please tell me

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
do you have fencer of minerva vol.1? if you do could you make a torent. thankyou

Fencer of Minerva is U.S. licensed material, so it neither may be posted nor requested here.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
erkman said:
by erkman_! View Post
do you have fencer of minerva vol.1? if you do could you make a torent. thankyou
redrooster said:
Fencer of Minerva is U.S. licensed material, so it neither may be posted nor requested here.

Let's thanks CPM for licensing the series and editing the first episode :chinesenewyearm:

imported_l_j

May 31, 2009
Hi. I'm new here, yes. :)

I have tried to get hold of Pure Mail. Could anyone please upload a torrent for it? I'm dying for the second episode. :/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have tried to get hold of Pure Mail. Could anyone please upload a torrent for it? I'm dying for the second episode. :/

pure mail is U.S.licensed material, so it may neither be posted nor requested here.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Please make a torrent for Black Mail – 1-3
Black Mail 2 – 1-3 Thanks :attention:

both are U.S. licensed material, so they may not be posted here on A-O.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I am looking for both of the Words Worth sets. Any chance I could get those?

Words Worth and Worth Worth Gaiden (Orgins) both are U.S. licensed material, so you won´t find it here an A-O. [DO NOT UPLOAD: List]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sacrilege is licensed as well