Sosi's Hentai Anime List

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

t-rust

Apr 29, 2007
Hey i am new to this site and i have a request for you, Can you please post Two facials of Eve?

Sosi

Crazy Seeder
Jan 18, 2007
IM BACK ONCE AGAIN!!! Auight yall sorry i have been gone once again i got caught up with some finals and work and i didnt have no time at all to even follow my usuall anime it was literally hell... But now im here and with time to spare!!! I will be getting yalls requests done a.s.a.p!! I will be looking for any new hentai from my other sites and i will probably be updating some new eps (if anything came out, its been what about 2 months?)!!! I do appoligize to everyone that had to wait this long but i promise to get everything done a.s.a.p!!!

Raziel00

Mar 12, 2007
Would it be possible for someone to seed Yu-No for just a little while as i've been stuck at 99.5% for a few weeks now! :( Thanks alot! ;)

Lialee

May 2, 2007
Hello !

Could you make a torrent for Hyakki and Mija Beautiful Demon please ? Thank you very much :)

Sosi

Crazy Seeder
Jan 18, 2007
Alright everyone be patient with me give me till the end of the weekend to get everything out, im seeding like crazy for another site i use because i have a real bad ratio there so im getting that up at the moment so i can keep using the site, but i will get everyones requests filled so just bare with me if anything i might just upload some into DDL from megaupload most likely or sendspace, yall decide if yall want torrents or not, i can do either, althought i prefer torrents because it usually makes people "share back" but thats just me!!

t-rust

Apr 29, 2007
Please do torrents. I dont like the DDL method since i have crappy speed only 12 KB/s up and down but dont worry i will atleast do 2.5-3 to 1 ratio.

Blaze1187

Jun 4, 2007
Can i get hooligan please? Much appreciated.

PS angel blade and angel blade punish too please! :please2:

Tandulka

Jun 13, 2007
Family of Debauchery – 1-2
Mystery Of The Necronomicon – 1-4
Temptation – 1-2

Plz?? Thanks.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
marine a-go-go is available in tokyotosho.com or torrentspy.com...forgotten which

anyways, can anyone recommend me some hentai, where it focus on high school romance, somesort like sora no iro, mizu no iro? something like akiba girls, or Its A Family Affair, but a slightly smaller breast...theirs are too big for my liking

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
Hello there:

Hey, I've been searching this H-mov, but i just can't find the damn name or anything that help me find a thing about it, except for a couple of free galleries that luckly appeared from nowhere.

If anyone have this movie or know where i can find it, plzzz post it here or send me a message plz.

Here are the galleries that I found on the net:

http://galleries.lestai.com/yne2/2/index.html?nats=NzIwOjUxOjM,0,0,0,

http://galleries.lestai.com/yne2/1/index.html?nats=NzIwOjUxOjM,0,0,0,

Hope you can help me.