Sorry

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The site went down again when I was away from the internet (sometimes IRL comes first) again because the hard drive filled.

The best solution would be to get a new Hard drive put on the server (costs $200) or just stop seeding releases from the server (100Mbit)

So...uhm, maybe I'll set up a donate system at some point or sth. The current HDD is 110GB. you'd think that was enough...

:)

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
I was very depressed in this two last days thinking that shibuyabashi forum had died. :why:

I really like very much of this forum. :love:

Thank you very much for bringing the forum to back to us. :beautiful:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Don't worry, the site will never really die. I am gonna make sure it never goes down again too by getting another HDD and in the meantime setting aside 2GB of space that are untouchable by applications other than the MYSQL and PHP buffers and cache so that internet services won't be disrupted by shibuyabashi releases filling so much space.

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
:hero: ohh a new site, gratz on that, I was registered at the old one so I didn't see this one before. Anyway Happy new year ppl.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
w00t. :p

Thanks for bringing it back up chompy. ;)

rabaxik

im dominican american
Nov 22, 2006
viva akiba online!!!!!!:D