Sora Aoi

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Will Sora Aoi ever return to the JAV industry?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • May be

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Hey guys i was just wondering it been well several years since Sora Aoi put out her last jav title, i was just wondering did she ever officially retire or put out a statement that she was done with the JAV industry? i think is been at least 2 years since her last jav title but i'm not sure.

Attachments

• sora-aoi-4.jpg
    sora-aoi-4.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Te1chwassa

je666

Sep 10, 2008
I think she is retired and won't return to JAV, its been a few years since her last full release. Its been long time since I've seen a compliation appearace, nevermind a full release.

She has been acting in TV and movies, maybe some softcore stuff. She doesn't need to go back to JAV (one can hope lol).

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I think she is retired and won't return to JAV, its been a few years since her last full release. Its been long time since I've seen a compliation appearace, nevermind a full release.

She has been acting in TV and movies, maybe some softcore stuff. She doesn't need to go back to JAV (one can hope lol).

One can only hope, but i agree with you she seems to be 100% done with the JAV industry. Still i'm surprise she hasn't appear in more Japanese movies or tv show. She seem to be mainly working on Chinese media right now.

cyclonicleo

May 16, 2015
Shes been doing a lot of stuff for her Chinese fanbase as well as acting in some Thai/Chinese movies. Thats's her bread and butter now and it makes her a lot more money than AV, so she won't be coming back. Let's hope someone manages to swipe the uncensored masters of a few of her movies and releases them!

Reactions: kkzhi