Something happen with SOD ?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Hi Guys,

Is there any news in Japan regarding about the SOD ? recently, there is no new movies from their stars, sakuguchi mihono, sakura mana, ogawa rio, and the just cancelled the latest movie from tachibana risa, so I'm wondering what happen to them, in their actress pages, there is no new movies from the actresses above.... please someone explain to me, what happen to them... is the proble, happen to the actresses or to the company ? Thank you

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

Is there any news in Japan regarding about the SOD ? recently, there is no new movies from their stars, sakuguchi mihono, sakura mana, ogawa rio, and the just cancelled the latest movie from tachibana risa, so I'm wondering what happen to them, in their actress pages, there is no new movies from the actresses above.... please someone explain to me, what happen to them... is the proble, happen to the actresses or to the company ? Thank you

http://ec.sod.co.jp/special/sodstar_debutrush/index.html

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
thank you for the answer paproach48, but is there something happen with SOD and DMM ? since i don't see any new movies from the SOD actress anymore, they just don't update the new movie from SOD actress, so how could i get update from the SOD actress ? thank you once again