someone is reporting my files and they are getting deleted

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

angelito

Oct 10, 2008
Four of my old uploads have been reported and hotfiles deleted them.

[BRJ-006] Yuka Ogawa - Humming Bird
[SOPD-9002] NORIKO VOL.2 Gekisha
[SCID-31] Rin Aoki – Explosion
[MS-0011] Yuria Haga - THE LAST

Is someone else getting this problem recently.

I have a clear suspect in mind who is doing this. The same email, which I suppose is fake, was the reporter in all cases.Strange I have not posted in months.

bravothetea

Aug 5, 2011
Me too
redrooster has just give me an infraction with reason: dead links from start post ?
but uploaded.to are still live
and here are my account:
7035f5.png

ff3874.png

acac0a.png

Please reserve infarction for me :scared::scared:

Nebelim

Feb 20, 2007
Got five movies deleted in the past three days. All of them reported by the same email.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
The email address from angelito reported files is not register here

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
Four of my old uploads have been reported and hotfiles deleted them.

[BRJ-006] Yuka Ogawa - Humming Bird
[SOPD-9002] NORIKO VOL.2 Gekisha
[SCID-31] Rin Aoki – Explosion
[MS-0011] Yuria Haga - THE LAST

Is someone else getting this problem recently.

I have a clear suspect in mind who is doing this. The same email, which I suppose is fake, was the reporter in all cases.Strange I have not posted in months.

are you sure you only share it here?

at the first time there is massive deletation on my file its only need a few hours ( 3 hours I guess) for being deleted after the first post

but normally it took 3 days after first post

angelito

Oct 10, 2008

I post mainly here and maybe 20 files in other sites, and maybe my posts are getting mirrored in other sites.

But that's beside the point since the reporting email is the same in all cases including others from here whose files are also getting deleted.

And as mentioned in my original post the email is probably set up only for the purpose of reporting, and surely the email registered here will not be used in reporting to hotfile.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
I post mainly here and maybe 20 files in other sites, and maybe my posts are getting mirrored in other sites.

But that's beside the point since the reporting email is the same in all cases including others from here whose files are also getting deleted.

And as mentioned in my original post the email is probably set up only for the purpose of reporting, and surely the email registered here will not be used in reporting to hotfile.

beware with eric green aka RYC[dot]com
especially if you have your own blog,

happen to me, their bot are watching my site and make me create another domain and shutdown my main domain with result no deletation files, but when I turn my main domain the deletation starts again

uploading files is hard, but re upload files is harder, as you must edit the posted links
that's why I'm only post by folder link not files link

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
it's pretty obvious now they are forcibly terminating the party with file hosts... we should stick with torrent and DHT, what make impossible for them to block our sharing. For uploader's sake.

v2b2o2

Apr 6, 2010
I think you should upgrade all your affiliate accounts to premium. If you are free user, maybe FileSonic will deleted all your files that were not downloaded for 2 days after upload.

When posting, try folder list link. If many files have been deleted, upload them again in old folder, and all are done :pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
You could try a combination of a link protector and not using the actual names of the file.

For example if you have Ai Shinozaki Rabusupo!.avi you could rename it to Bbafd.avi, use 7zip or some other zip/rar program to compress it and add a password, use hjsplit to split into uploadable sizes and use a link protector to hide the links. Its not foolproof since all they have to do to get the link is to visit it, but it will slow them down thus making it harder for them.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
would something like safelinking help?
lol
yes, it will help safelink founder get rich
as he will get premium sales revenue if someone register for premium account
just for reffering your files

and you will only get 1 point download xD

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
lol
yes, it will help safelink founder get rich
as he will get premium sales revenue if someone register for premium account
just for reffering your files

and you will only get 1 point download xD

don`t get me wrong, I never had problems with someone reporting my files =) I just wanted to know if safelinking is an easy way to poretect files, since I`ve seen almost everyone on warez doing it?

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
don`t get me wrong, I never had problems with someone reporting my files =) I just wanted to know if safelinking is an easy way to poretect files, since I`ve seen almost everyone on warez doing it?

not really

as I know sometimes I found the links on safelinking got deleted

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
not really

as I know sometimes I found the links on safelinking got deleted

yes it happened when I searched for games but movies never, so I guess there is a slight difference because people don`t rename game files as they do with movies?

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
yes it happened when I searched for games but movies never, so I guess there is a slight difference because people don`t rename game files as they do with movies?

well,
let me tell you one more time
I share folder link only, not the direct links. And still got deleted. So that means their bots not only search based on file name or file code. They will search based on Tittle too. and then the bots will report all including the links captured

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
well,
let me tell you one more time
I share folder link only, not the direct links. And still got deleted. So that means their bots not only search based on file name or file code. They will search based on Tittle too. and then the bots will report all including the links captured

Doesn't sharing folder links basically give them all the links at ounce? Because instead of reporting several to twenty different links they just have to report just one?

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
Doesn't sharing folder links basically give them all the links at ounce? Because instead of reporting several to twenty different links they just have to report just one?

probably
but ane-san was talking about renaming files.
As I'm only share the folder so that would be no file name shown only the folder code.
so, thats mean it's useless to rename the files
ex :
RHJ-200.part1.rar into anyfilename-twohoundreds.part1.rar