Somehow Yuna Shiina returned

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
juq00219pl.jpg

https://javtrailers.com/video/juq00219

somethingh

Sep 3, 2010
Weew... that's good news.. anyway, is she has shoot any retired AV?
I'm wishing Saeko Matsushita, Saori Yagami, Michiru Kujo, and Uno Kanaya can return too..

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Wow, that's a big comeback. She looks damn good. The movie is a gonzo crap unfortunately for me :)

maload

Jul 1, 2008
what happen to her face ?
age or technology ?
anyway i will wait for the movies .
of course i am not a fan so i will not watched the movies because there is her in the movies anyway
hope for 4p or some incest

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I haven't watched her re-debut but caught JUQ-206 and holy hell I've underestimated her appeal. Yes she's still not much of an actress and her age shows, but she is still rocking a killer bod. This is her George Foreman comeback.

I'd go as far as to say she's probably aged better than anyone in the industry. Even Iroha Natsume.

Reactions: Zhonda

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes she's still not much of an actress and her age shows, but she is still rocking a killer bod.
She's only 36 ! Her body is getting loose because she probably doesn't do any physical activity and doesn't have a proper diet (not drinking alcohol every night or skipping meals or stuff like that). 36 isn't old at all. Reiko Kobayakawa is 40, she looks better (except bowling boobs of course), Yuuka Ooshima is 44, Maki Hojo is 46 and Rie Takeuchi is 53, all of them have killer body while being way older.
Yuna is like Yuko Shiraki.