somebody plz help me!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

muteki87

May 26, 2008
i have a problem that i can't download the torrent file even a byte.....
how could that be??:why:
thx 4 the help

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
You will probably get better help from the website of whatever software you are using

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
i have a problem that i can't download the torrent file even a byte.....
how could that be??:why:
thx 4 the help

Do you mean the torrent file itself, or do you mean the desired data which the torrent helps you get? Like ... are you saying you can't download this?

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70425&d=1211835834

Or are you saying that you can download something like that fine but that once you open it in a BitTorrent client you're not able to download anything?

muteki87

May 26, 2008
4 sakunyuusha
thx 4 da help
i can download the link that u gave it to me
but i still can't download the link from JAV on this web
i'm using flashget for downloading......

sora3

May 24, 2008
Could you give me the link to try as I have NFI on which link you're referring to...