Some scene from HNK-007, hope someone can help

delacuz

Dec 5, 2008
Hi everybody,
I tried to search for her name but didnt find any clue. Only thing I know is her first name is "Erina" as you can see from the first pic. She is also on "SHE-010".

I think her face look simillar to Hitomi Kitagawa. Hope someone will know who she is.. Thank you in advance :D

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 44

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi back, Delacuz; I have a feeling Erina shook and stirred you more than the usual, coaxing you, as she did, to come out of your shell... given your five-plus years of long membership.

I commend you for your presentation, and for offering extra views of your actress. I'm also impressed you came up with a second title (also from HOT ENTERTAINMENT) for what appears to be a young lady fairly obscure.

As a note, Sougouwiki's round-up of the cast members (where you may have got the name from), as well as their order of appearance:

Chihiro (sister), Miho (sister) / Aiko Endo (sister Azusa) Yuria Kiritani (sister Lily) / Ai (sister), Maki (sister) / Marina (sister), Elina (sister)

As we can see, your lady appears in the last of four scenes:

...And she is the shyer of the two, because sister Marina gives off a pretty slutty air! Our interviewer (the one with the familiar face... the kind of face even his mother may not love), in fact, chooses Marina to retire to private quarters with.

The fact that the consumed contributors of Sougouwiki only dredged up "Erina" does not mean our resident experts won't be able to come up with a fuller name... but I have a feeling the prognosis may be bleak.

Reactions: 1 person

delacuz

Dec 5, 2008
Perhaps, I am a shy person like her that's why I'm interested in her. lol

feeling sad that the guy from that movie pick her sister not Erina :injured: Anyway, Thank you for your reply

Last edited by a moderator: