Soft on Demand Supermarket Exhibitionism

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
1hunt080pl.jpg

Maker: Soft on Demand Hunter
Title: スーパーマーケット羞恥露出アクメ!
Translation: Supermarket Embarrassing Exhibitionist Orgasm!
Starring Rico and Ryou Kiyohara 清原りょう
Product code: HUNT-080
1529MB avi
42eac3f3550cbcb898eb8b8464395738610e0d86
Complete at time of post

shortysdohdoh

外国人
Jul 19, 2008
outstanding video.

Fuurin are you translating the titles by yourself? My ability to read kanji isn't that well so i can't make out a lot of the titles. however the previews that were shown in the beginning and at the end of this vid looked pretty good. can you make out any of the titles?

the ones that looked good were the onsen one, and the one with the a company worker showing up at a mansion to do some work and the girl answered the door naked.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
Hunter

Fuurin are you translating the titles by yourself?
Usually, I have a team of Japan's top translators working around the clock translating all the latest JAV titles for me, but they don't seem to be around today, so you are going to have to settle for me I guess.

can you make out any of the titles? the ones that looked good were the onsen one, and the one with the a company worker showing up at a mansion to do some work and the girl answered the door naked.
The onsen one would appear to be Hunter's 混浴温泉 羞恥オナニー!岩場に隠れて絶頂アクメ! HUNT-072 Co-ed Hot Spring Embarrassing Masturbation! Hiding in the rocks to reach orgasm.

1hunt072pl.jpg

They don't give the title for the one with the girl answering the door naked, but I recognize it as Hunter's 高額羞恥バイト お手軽簡単 自宅の玄関先でスッポンポン HUNT-078 High-paying Embarrassing One-off Job, Easy, Get Naked on Your Own Doorstep. It must have done well because Hunter plans to release part 2 later this month. I've attached Nike's torrent for this video below.

1hunt078pl.jpg

shortysdohdoh

外国人
Jul 19, 2008
thanks a ton man i appreciate it ;)

is there a place i can post where people would see it if i asked for a seeder to seed that torrent?

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
is there a place i can post where people would see it if i asked for a seeder to seed that torrent?
Akiba-online has a Request JAV channel, and Scanlover Forum has a re-seed request thread in their torrent forum. How's your Chinese? Nike himself apparently hangs around on TVBNow and FDZone. The main Japanese torrent board is:
http://www.genie.x0.com/alabout/list.phtml

rcrommel

Oct 1, 2008
1hunt080pl.jpg

Maker: Soft on Demand Hunter
Title: スーパーマーケット羞恥露出アクメ!
Translation: Supermarket Embarrassing Exhibitionist Orgasm!
Starring Rico and Ryou Kiyohara 清原りょう
Product code: HUNT-080
1529MB avi
42eac3f3550cbcb898eb8b8464395738610e0d86
Complete at time of post

can you please provide the torrent files for the videos you've posted specially those that are in the soft on demand forum. the exhibitionism videos please...

thanks