SOD Tokyo Exhibitionist Sex 東京露出セックス

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
1star051pl.jpg

There is a cool scene where the cameraman takes Kaho to a manga tea shop, gets her to strip naked, and then steals her coat luring her further and further past all these customers.
Maker: Soft on Demand SODcreate
Title: 東京露出セックス
Translation: Tokyo Exhibitionist Sex
Starring Kaho Kasumi かすみ果穂
Product code: STAR-051
1246MB avi
68d5ea9042976e9adf764238fc18f1800de77468
Complete at time of post

mac123

Sep 27, 2008
Thanks Fuurin, but I really don't know how to use the Share EX2 specially in setting it up.

aXemeXa

Oct 7, 2008
i keep getting "disconnected due to port error."
i've opened the port in the windows firewall settings, and it connects, but only for about 10-30 seconds

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
A port error is always a problem with your software firewall or router firewall. Try a few different ports because it's possible your ISP is blocking some of them. Also you might want to ask this kind of question in P2P support.