Soapland in osaka

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If you can't speak Japanese then you'll not be able to get in, sorry. They'll usher you off to a place with non-Japanese ladies.

Reactions: ozone and CoolKevin

charlosian

Nov 10, 2006
Even if you spoke Japanese, you would have trouble getting in as a foreigner. Tokyo might be a better shot.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
You won't get into a good soapland as a foreigner in Japan. You may be able to get into a shitty one using Chinese or Filipino whores though.

KrispyKaiser

Some dork.
Jan 28, 2008
You can. Just have to know where to look.
That being said, you really, really need to know the language. I mean *know* the language. High fluency or they won't even look at you.
Even then, you can get snubbed if the girl isn't in to foreigners.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Deriheru is probably your best shot at getting a Japanese lady. You have to book by phone mostly so knowing Japanese is a must.
I am a foreigner living in Japan for 10 years or so and I don’t get offended by the no foreigner rule. I can understand why they have it.

If you go to Tokyo there are soap lands in Yoshiwara that have Japanese ladies and accept foreign customers.