So Will my Long Distance Relationship work?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
So guys. In my last thread, there was actually 2 girls i talked about. The first is out of the picture cause she doesn't even come to chat anymore.

Thankfully i found the second girl. We often chat online( Voice)and we're pretty much like soulmates. She coming to visit me in real life soon cause she's actually already in L.A studying English and my city is not far from there.

Thing is.. we're going to meet, say 1 day or if she gets a hotel for 1 week, then 1 week. But even then, after that's over she will be back to LA. She' going to be in USA for 1 year though, i think our relationship will grow and we may meet a few times during that time.

But once she returns to Japan, then i don't know if we will be able to continue our relationship. I mean, she will get a job, meet new people..and then possibly meet new guys and fall for them.. Obviously she will forget me.
On the other hand I know i could keep my promise and not cheat beause I'm a shy guy and i never meet people. hehehe.

So... here's the question. I've been thinking about this and i've even h ad thoughts about this relationship possibly turning into something more serious as time goes by. But, should I take it seriously or should i just see it as a fun experience in life where i meet someone but know that it will probably end soon?

thanks

charlosian

Nov 10, 2006
Get a bachelors degree then get a job teaching English in japan. You'll meet many Japanese girls. Thats all the matters right? :negligent:

justjim2

May 14, 2009
So guys. In my last thread, there was actually 2 girls i talked about. The first is out of the picture cause she doesn't even come to chat anymore.

Thankfully i found the second girl. We often chat online( Voice)and we're pretty much like soulmates. She coming to visit me in real life soon cause she's actually already in L.A studying English and my city is not far from there.

Thing is.. we're going to meet, say 1 day or if she gets a hotel for 1 week, then 1 week. But even then, after that's over she will be back to LA. She' going to be in USA for 1 year though, i think our relationship will grow and we may meet a few times during that time.

But once she returns to Japan, then i don't know if we will be able to continue our relationship. I mean, she will get a job, meet new people..and then possibly meet new guys and fall for them.. Obviously she will forget me.
On the other hand I know i could keep my promise and not cheat beause I'm a shy guy and i never meet people. hehehe.

So... here's the question. I've been thinking about this and i've even h ad thoughts about this relationship possibly turning into something more serious as time goes by. But, should I take it seriously or should i just see it as a fun experience in life where i meet someone but know that it will probably end soon?

thanks
First, see if she actually does meet you in person. That would give you more to go on then your current wishes upon hopes.
I have had a good number of situations were I was misleading myself and I was wrong about a woman's intentions. A few times I was sure beyond a doubt that I was correctly reading her feelings for me correctly. Only each time it did not work because she was NOT interested romantically. I think it is due to wishful thinking on my part. Because she smiles, is sweet, nice and so on, and because she does not say "I am being nice to you but not for romance" because she doesn't show rejection to my thoughts about her, I assume she is feeling the same but is too shy to be direct, on and on. Of course she cannot read my mind so of course she is not overtly turning my ideas down.
Anyway, before you get to first base, you need to be playing on the team and be at home plate.