So is Kokoa Aisu/愛須心亜 really out of JAV and the entertainment industry for good?

MagillaGo

Sep 14, 2013
WHYYYYYY?????!!?!?!?!?

She was my ultimate fave. And she deleted her twitter! Is she really gone for good?

Does anyone know how popular she was? I imagine she must be pretty high on the JAV actress list.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
WHYYYYYY?????!!?!?!?!?

She was my ultimate fave. And she deleted her twitter! Is she really gone for good?

Does anyone know how popular she was? I imagine she must be pretty high on the JAV actress list.

well her twitter is still up, her blog was deleted, and looking her up i doubt she was very popular

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so far that I know Kokoa Aisu not very popular in JAV, rarely read people mentioned about her or requested her adult movies

and her place in JAV pecking order is not high, far below Ai Uehara

Reactions: arnold22947

MagillaGo

Sep 14, 2013
so far that I know Kokoa Aisu not very popular in JAV, rarely read people mentioned about her or requested her adult movies

and her place in JAV pecking order is not high, far below Ai Uehara
Ah I see. That's a shame.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
There is no "official statement" of her retirement?
Hmmm......i thought she was more popular now because on her later releases she was on fire, one after another :hot: i even have her on the top of my list of "best performer of the year".

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ah I see. That's a shame.

yes

but thats life ... not all the girls are lucky enough, many of them failed to reach the highest spot

There is no "official statement" of her retirement?
Hmmm......i thought she was more popular now because on her later releases she was on fire, one after another :hot: i even have her on the top of my list of "best performer of the year".

if the girls on fire ... sometimes its the sign that they will get retire the next few months :(

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
yes

but thats life ... not all the girls are lucky enough, many of them failed to reach the highest spot

if the girls on fire ... sometimes its the sign that they will get retire the next few months :(
:hi:
I think she is somewhat popular in Japan AV and she was on the rise.... i hope you are wrong :sedih:

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I think she is somewhat popular in Japan AV and she was on the rise.... i hope you are wrong :sedih:
a lot of girls are somewhat popular, but that doesn't mean they'll hit the next level and rise, there's just way too much competition, not everyone can pull an Ai Uehara

Reactions: mago and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
a lot of girls are somewhat popular, but that doesn't mean they'll hit the next level and rise, there's just way too much competition, not everyone can pull an Ai Uehara

yes
:hi:

for retirement I hope I'm wrong too

her cowgirl riding skills are one of the best:pusing:

for me she is good but still not agressive enough

still thinking about Saki Otsuka, Noa, Kyoko and Aya Fukunaga as the best cock riders

Last edited:

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
I really hope she's not done. She had one of the best asses in Jav. Didn't need the fish eye lens either

package_l.jpg

003.jpg
014.jpg
016.jpg
018.jpg

Reactions: mago