So I got tired of beautiful photoshopped pictures on cover. Any REAL cutie in JAV?

pandastew

Oct 17, 2010
so in case you guys don't know, cover is not a great way to see who is beautiful as it is 100% all pictures on cover girls are photoshopped in some way. so I've been hunting for girls with REAL beautiful face on video not on picture only (don't really have a body preference, just face) so I will get it started with one I found. (if you share yours I will share more of mine)

Kiritani Yuria (BEB-059)
Marina (NNK-04)
Aino Kishi (DV-895)
Yua Sakuya (EDD-202)

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I've really only seen a few covers that look nothing like the vid itself. But Prestige seems notorious for that; I've given up on the studio after seeing a few of their stuff.

I think our tastes are different from what you've mentioned, but the girls I find really cute are:

Yuri Kousaka
Rio Kitajima
Miku Ohashi
Anna Natsuki

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
You gotta look at the sceenshots my dude! I don't download anything without looking at a detailed screenshots. I am rarely ever disappointed.

Mar 28, 2008
Unless u have a huge hard drive and u dont give a shit about what u torrent/DDL, cause come on, all u gotta do is let it DL overnight. Then base it off the cover.

But if you are someone that doesnt have that luxury. Then cross check everything before downloading. Get the movie SKU and search it on DMM or on the producers website. There, they have screen shots. So you can easily narrow it down if you would like that video or not.

I rarely encounter a video where the girl looks different than what was on the cover. What I usually encounter more is the ill direction of some videos based off the cover.

Remember, buy your favorite idols videos and if you dont want to do that, buy their photo books or calendars :cheer:

Anything KAWD and SOE

pandastew

Oct 17, 2010
dude I've been looking at the screenshot and that is where I got all of my collection but now, I am in the market for new (relatively unknown amateur) I don't need to know the house hold name. Yes I know to look at the screenshot but I want recommendations. And YES I do know Rio.

pandastew

Oct 17, 2010
I've really only seen a few covers that look nothing like the vid itself. But Prestige seems notorious for that; I've given up on the studio after seeing a few of their stuff.

I think our tastes are different from what you've mentioned, but the girls I find really cute are:

Yuri Kousaka
Rio Kitajima
Miku Ohashi
Anna Natsuki

I looked through this list but it seem many if not all are from 3-4 years ago. I need something more recent because of 1.) quality of movie is more clearer in general now 2.) pixelation is much more bareable in the newer videos

Mar 28, 2008
And Im here to tell you that you will rarely be tricked by any cover from KAWD or SOE or IPTD.

This way I dont have to look through all my crap just cause you are too lazy to find your own stuff.

pandastew

Oct 17, 2010
thank you princess nuzzle for the recommendation. forget you shinigamie I don't need preaching.