Hey how do i even install this game?

Bowz33

Anime Nerd since 1986
May 18, 2008
is it easy to install?

Bowz33

Anime Nerd since 1986
May 18, 2008
Ah got it,i used 7-zip to extract all the DL files,then its extracted to an ISO file.then u either extract it with winrar(as i did and used the set up) or use Daemon Tools and load the iso and follow the install steps :tea:

roceil123

May 20, 2008
Does anybody know what's the answer to the exam?
There are three questions.

forgotla

Sep 19, 2008
sorry for bothering....but the link you given are quite...bad.....always download an imcomplete file.....for example the file are written there 50 MB but sometimes when i finish the download i only get 13MB, i download again and only get 26MB.....quite sad....can you upload it to megauploader or rapidshare or mediafire? this game looks funny and interesting.....-___= thanks my friend

roceil123

May 20, 2008
Well sad to say but i think his inactive at the moment and had similar problem but i've just kept DL it till i got the whole game right. i'm i a cafe so i can't upload the game and i don't have a premium account in any Online Storage sites.

forgotla

Sep 19, 2008
Well sad to say but i think his inactive at the moment and had similar problem but i've just kept DL it till i got the whole game right. i'm i a cafe so i can't upload the game and i don't have a premium account in any Online Storage sites.

thank you very much! At least you have try to help me.....so, thankyou my friend!^o^ By the way, if you do need any help you can tell me too! I will try my best to help you too!:full::full::full:
:full::full:

roceil123

May 20, 2008
I'll note that(^,^)V
Anyway i've already finished the game and it was enjoyable.
Vey unexpected endings^^

forgotla

Sep 19, 2008
I'll note that(^,^)V
Anyway i've already finished the game and it was enjoyable.
Vey unexpected endings^^

:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:enjoyable? unexpected endings?:petrfied::petrfied::petrfied:
too bad too BAD.....i cannot finish download all the file....so i give up onthis game already...i have download too many incomplete file....wasting time....

Anyway, I know two site which can help you to search for games(H games too^^), one is www.hongfire.com and another is www.torrentz.com ! I have get quite some interesting gamess from there.........if you do know of any other site please tell me too!^o^ thanks ya:payup:

roceil123

May 20, 2008
Anyone still interested in this game just me ok(^,^)b