SM/Bondage JAV featuring western girls?

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009
Just wondering if films in this genre has been made. With the success of US companies like Kink, I was thinking the japanese industry would have at least a small collection.

Thanks!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am not sure if this is a "thing." Best bet is to look into JAVs highlighting Western actresses that have occasionally come up with movies with the theme you are looking for.

I put in a search at the "Collection of JAV with White Actresses (and a Few Black Ones Too)" thread with the word "bondage," and few hits came up. One was for something called "Bohemian Blondie" (金髪のボヘミア) of the "Travels in European Bondage," which turned out to be CN-339 from 2006. Another turned out to be one of my posts, where I wondered about a claim regarding Kelly Steele "being the 6ft tall large breasted red head in over 300 Japanese hardcore bondage and fetish films." I don't think anyone ventured an answer, but that claim certainly points in the direction of at least one American actress who focused on S&M JAV... which implies there may be more of a market than I realize.

STC-033.jpg

I also searched for "S&M," winding up with a page without many hits. One was for (r*** Video Record Of Madness) S&M And r***! Dark, Divine Punishment For Beautiful Blondes!! [STC-033]. starring Darcie Belle and Jeanie Marie Sullivan.

Actually, this was a good lead, reminding me of the JAVs with the "STC" prefix from the Mosozoku studio; these specialize in Western ladies who are in for a rough time.

I've also run into bondage in GIGA's "Foreign Heroine" line-up.

Glad to see such a long-time member as yourself squeaking out a few words now and then, Martincylo; I have a feeling you would not mind seeing Kaede Matsushima facing some trials and tribulations, but it does not look like she got into that sort of thing. (Maybe "Fetish Kaede," DV-323? Looking at the cover... I don't think so.)

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
We've one (1) title featuring a foreign woman from California doing some extreme S&M for a Japanese studio.

It's Elise Graves who I think is somewhat well known in the western bondage circles. I don't know any other examples of white women doing bondage AV. It's rare enough to get foreign talent and when it happens, it's usually for much more 'normal' titles.

graves.JPG

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009
I am not sure if this is a "thing." Best bet is to look into JAVs highlighting Western actresses that have occasionally come up with movies with the theme you are looking for.

I put in a search at the "Collection of JAV with White Actresses (and a Few Black Ones Too)" thread with the word "bondage," and few hits came up. One was for something called "Bohemian Blondie" (金髪のボヘミア) of the "Travels in European Bondage," which turned out to be CN-339 from 2006. Another turned out to be one of my posts, where I wondered about a claim regarding Kelly Steele "being the 6ft tall large breasted red head in over 300 Japanese hardcore bondage and fetish films." I don't think anyone ventured an answer, but that claim certainly points in the direction of at least one American actress who focused on S&M JAV... which implies there may be more of a market than I realize.

View attachment 835109

I also searched for "S&M," winding up with a page without many hits. One was for (r*** Video Record Of Madness) S&M And r***! Dark, Divine Punishment For Beautiful Blondes!! [STC-033]. starring Darcie Belle and Jeanie Marie Sullivan.

Actually, this was a good lead, reminding me of the JAVs with the "STC" prefix from the Mosozoku studio; these specialize in Western ladies who are in for a rough time.

Glad to see such a long-time member as yourself squeaking out a few words now and then, Martincylo; I have a feeling you would not mind seeing Kaede Matsushima facing some trials and tribulations, but it does not look like she got into that sort of thing. (Maybe "Fetish Kaede," DV-323? Looking at the cover... I don't think so.)

She's got a few scenes and a few videos in this genre but nothing like the Dogma productions. The world's a lot smaller place nowadays I'm surprised only one have really went over west. Thanks for the link up!

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009

View attachment 835109

Speaking of that thread I only just got around to checking out Rola Tamazaki. Yup...that's my kinda type, mates thought I'd change with time but nope, adult vids, dates, marriages and divorces, :D my preference shoehorned into the tallish waif category. Big thanks to Zen10101!