Sloppy BJ JAV

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
be careful what you wish for. your dreams may come true.

anyway, thanks to a well-known member named 'hardalex', for the past several months there has existed an ever-expanding thread of mostly older, marvellously disgusting videos many of which were posted here over the years and then lost in the filehosting wars. among them, there are some 'sloppy bj specials' that may appeal to you. you can find them here:

http://www.akiba-online.com/index.php?threads/japanese-vomit-movies.1309337/#post-2539120

yes, hardalex has re-upped about a hundred puke movies (you might call them 're-upchucks'), many with blow job scenes. i might direct your attention to ddt-173 and ddt-213 for starters. and if you're not too picky about your bodily fluids, there's even an old anna kuramoto video! (if you don't know her, well... proceed with caution. often with anna, the turd is the word.) as of the date of this post, the links all seem to work. i hope these are to your liking. me, i won't be downloading them. while i did see some years ago and can vouch for their quality, since i turned 70, my stomach isn't what it once was.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
I guess this could be something you'd enjoy:

[SOE-001] ディープスロート (Deep Throat, featuring Yuma Asami)

soe001pl.jpg

[SOE-047] ディープスロート (Deep Throat, featuring Akiho Yoshizawa)

soe047pl.jpg

rogerparrenas

I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman!
Oct 3, 2009
be careful what you wish for. your dreams may come true.

anyway, thanks to a well-known member named 'hardalex', for the past several months there has existed an ever-expanding thread of mostly older, marvellously disgusting videos many of which were posted here over the years and then lost in the filehosting wars. among them, there are some 'sloppy bj specials' that may appeal to you. you can find them here:

http://www.akiba-online.com/index.php?threads/japanese-vomit-movies.1309337/#post-2539120

yes, hardalex has re-upped about a hundred puke movies (you might call them 're-upchucks'), many with blow job scenes. i might direct your attention to ddt-173 and ddt-213 for starters. and if you're not too picky about your bodily fluids, there's even an old anna kuramoto video! (if you don't know her, well... proceed with caution. often with anna, the turd is the word.) as of the date of this post, the links all seem to work. i hope these are to your liking. me, i won't be downloading them. while i did see some years ago and can vouch for their quality, since i turned 70, my stomach isn't what it once was.

Awwwww men thats too disgusting. Please not sloppies with vomits :confused:....

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I guess this could be something you'd enjoy:

[SOE-001] ディープスロート (Deep Throat, featuring Yuma Asami)...

SOE-001... I am not a huge fan of BJ as a genre (it's great as foreplay)... but Yuma Asami is a goddess, and she in debut video of a whole series. wow that must be quite a classic. But where would one find such an old video now?