Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
DVH-636

The wind beneathe our rezu wings: Misa Yuuki!

Thank you, vaampy! :cheery:

More manana!

:graduate:

------

[DVH-636] Women on the Streets Nanpa-ed by Horny Actress Misa Yuuki!
Misa Yuuki, amateur actresses
1.49 GB | 2h 39min | MKV | No watermark

attachment.php

Ryushare
DVH-636.rar
DVH-636.r00
DVH-636.r01
DVH-636.r02

Freakshare
Password: Wonky13579
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/b344c504fa

Attachments

• DVH-636.jpg
    DVH-636.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 976
Last edited by a moderator:

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
can any one RE encodes and Reupload WLLY 001 RCT 545 LZYL 002 YMDD 039 in zippyshare or depositfiles...thanks

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
can any one RE encodes and Reupload WLLY 001 RCT 545 LZYL 002 YMDD 039 in zippyshare or depositfiles...thanks

Nobody answered your last request for reuploads and yet, now, you're asking twice as many and for even more on their part by wanting it re-encoded too!
There's a point where you should realize that you're asking a bit too much, especially if when people are kind enough to do reupload things for you the way you want it, [post=2482318]you don't bother downloading it![/post]

If you're willing to help yourself, you can easily re-encode a video if you use my re-encoding script(see link in my sig).

And if you want me personally to reupload something for you in the future(although it's not very encouraging to do so after what you did to savajex), you know my requirement for ddl host I'll upload to.

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
There's a point where you should realize that you're asking a bit too much, especially if when people are kind enough to do reupload things for you the way you want it, you don't bother downloading it!

i had downloaded the video savajex give me...the reason i always want zippyshare or depositfiles is because i have slow internet connection in my country

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
For the sake of factuality, odonkor, you didn't download DVDES-631 when I re-upped it to Depositfiles especially for you. That's why you asked me to re-up it again.

And you downloaded DVDES-374 only after I warned you they were going to expire soon--more than 20 days after I first sent you the links, again re-upped just for you.

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
For the sake of factuality, odonkor, you didn't download DVDES-631 when I re-upped it to Depositfiles especially for you. That's why you asked me to re-up it again.

And you downloaded DVDES-374 only after I warned you they were going to expire soon--more than 20 days after I first sent you the links, again re-upped just for you.

but i did downloaded DVDES 635..dont mad at me because i have late downloaded dvdes 631..PEACE OK.. i dont want get kicked from this site because this conversation

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Er, I'm not mad. I was only stating the facts. I don't believe in censorship (unless censoring one's own stupidity--this is not a pointed comment at you) so you should say what you'd like without fear of getting kicked out. And there's no way you'd get kicked out considering some of the marvelous specimen on this forum that have been left free to roam, rampage, and pillage. For years.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
DVH-639

More new ones as promised!

Yuu can't get enough of nanpa-ing the ladies, can she? Bless her soul! Also, the cover has a once-in-a-lifetime sighting of not only correct but tongue-in-cheek Engrish: Are Yuu ready?

Please thank vaampy for these treats!

:beg2:

------

[DVH-639] Women on the Streets Nanpa-ed by Horny Actress Yuu Kawakami! 2
Yuu Kawakami, amateur actresses
1.50 GB | 2h 40min | MKV | No watermark

attachment.php

Ryushare
DVH-639.rar
DVH-639.r00
DVH-639.r01
DVH-639.r02

Freakshare
Password: Wonky13579
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/2bee1a08a2

Attachments

• DVH-639.jpg
    DVH-639.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 837

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012

Attachments

• DVH-646.jpg
    DVH-646.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 770

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
but i did downloaded DVDES 635..dont mad at me because i have late downloaded dvdes 631..PEACE OK.. i dont want get kicked from this site because this conversation
Don't worry, you won't get kicked from the site just because of a conversation(unless you're attacking other people).

The point is that you're asking for more than you can handle apparently so people are less likely to help you when they see that they wasted their time since you didn't even download everything they helped you with.
Try requesting 1 movie and make sure you download it instead of 4 at a time.

We're only saying this to help you since you'll scare every reuploader away with the way you're doing things now.

One more thing, how does having a slow internet connection prevent you from downloading from slower ddl site? You should have more trouble downloading from the fast ones and the slow ones would just stay slow like for anybody else.

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
Er, I'm not mad. I was only stating the facts. I don't believe in censorship (unless censoring one's own stupidity--this is not a pointed comment at you) so you should say what you'd like without fear of getting kicked out. And there's no way you'd get kicked out considering some of the marvelous specimen on this forum that have been left free to roam, rampage, and pillage. For years.

well thats a relieved..i dont have to be kicked because i disapointed you...sorry

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
One more thing, how does having a slow internet connection prevent you from downloading from slower ddl site? You should have more trouble downloading from the fast ones and the slow ones would just stay slow like for anybody else.[/QUOTE]

i had downloaded from bitshare like the video YAG 026 or AUKS 018..when i using idm..the idm failed to download the file..and then i have downloaded from the browser mozzila but it took 4 hours to downloaded..but still it failed in 100mb or 200mb..when i using zippyshare or depositfiles the idm can downloaded the file..and you know idm they speed internet download for sure

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I don't know if it would help, but have you tried other download managers like JDownloader or Mipony? They might offer more stability and resume options.

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
i had downloaded from bitshare like the video YAG 026 or AUKS 018..when i using idm..the idm failed to download the file..and then i have downloaded from the browser mozzila but it took 4 hours to downloaded..but still it failed in 100mb or 200mb..when i using zippyshare or depositfiles the idm can downloaded the file..and you know idm they speed internet download for sure
I concur with depositfiles, they are very good with poor internet connections. best to use though is torrents.

penny

Jan 7, 2009

Check your IDM settings. Some file hosts hate it when free user uses more than 1 link or sends more than 1 requests to their servers. In short, most file hosts hate it when a free user tries to use multiple parallel links to download a file from their server. The reason why you couldn't complete the download using IDM and the fact that it took 4 hours to download using Firefox might be the number of connections your IDM and Firefox made to the file host server. Your Firefox took 4 hours to finish the download because it only used 1 (single) connection to the server (hence the slow download speed) but it was safe and "tolerable" by the server since it only allows 1 connection per session for free users while your IDM might use, say, 4 parallel connections to download at the same time resulting the server keep rejecting your requests and eventually stop/disconnect the download. Parallel download is fine with servers like driver vendors (Intel, AMD) but not compatible with many file hosts, especially if you're a free user (or any non-premium one). Try to reduce the max number of connections in your IDM settings to 1 instead of 4 or 8. Or like Savajex suggested go with JDownloader 2 or Mipony. Sorry for my English skill, I'm a Korean.

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
Check your IDM settings. Some file hosts hate it when free user uses more than 1 link or sends more than 1 requests to their servers. In short, most file hosts hate it when a free user tries to use multiple parallel links to download a file from their server. The reason why you couldn't complete the download using IDM and the fact that it took 4 hours to download using Firefox might be the number of connections your IDM and Firefox made to the file host server. Your Firefox took 4 hours to finish the download because it only used 1 (single) connection to the server (hence the slow download speed) but it was safe and "tolerable" by the server since it only allows 1 connection per session for free users while your IDM might use, say, 4 parallel connections to download at the same time resulting the server keep rejecting your requests and eventually stop/disconnect the download. Parallel download is fine with servers like driver vendors (Intel, AMD) but not compatible with many file hosts, especially if you're a free user (or any non-premium one). Try to reduce the max number of connections in your IDM settings to 1 instead of 4 or 8. Or like Savajex suggested go with JDownloader 2 or Mipony. Sorry for my English skill, I'm a Korean.

well i'm not good in computers..but i will setting the idm..maybe it works..thanks..by the way your english is good beter than me..im indonesian though

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
I concur with depositfiles, they are very good with poor internet connections. best to use though is torrents.

i use torrent too..but not all video upload in torrent..and also there are 0 seed in some files..it makes the download more longer than 4 hours