Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
the problem with watermarks it effects the quality of the film, and in this case, it goes through the process of being engineered at least 4 times,
Not true. And many providers put own watermark in. If watermarks are problem then the pixelated screens should be too.

Also, What the rude re-poster does is not remove watermark but place another watermark on top that is a blur.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
the problem with watermarks it effects the quality of the film, and in this case, it goes through the process of being engineered at least 4 times,
Not true. And many providers put own watermark in. If watermarks are problem then the pixelated screens should be too.

If you have to do an extra encoding step after the DRM has been removed, then it is true(not the 4 times part though) since every time you encode with a lossy compression(which is every single video file posted on the forum), you lose a bit of quality because the resulting file contains compression artifacts which means loss of details from the previous source. Try to encode the same video with the exact same settings over and over using the resulting file as the source every time and you'll slowly notice it degrade and the file size will change pretty much every time.

This has nothing to do specifically with watermarks though, but because of the most used way DRM are removed, it adds that extra step which lower quality a bit.

So this also means that the version where the watermark gets removed is of even lower quality than the one which has it.

Also, What the rude re-poster does is not remove watermark but place another watermark on top that is a blur.
In the specific case that started all this up, I totally agree, he did a pretty bad job at removing it.

kof orochi 97

Mar 12, 2012
"Thanks 7898789, I've downloaded quite some of your uploads and is really grateful to sharers like you. Too bad you're pissed off by some neat-freaks who never clean their mouths. I guess a small watermark means nothing to most downloaders here (but I have no evidence of course), compared to 2 hours of pleasure in 720P. I suggest you ignore those negative dudes and enjoy here. This is a fun place. 谢谢你7898789!(尤其感谢你使用百度云的分享方式。)"

totally agree with you bigguydiego!:tea:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Below is the title for the last half a month ,

which was requested by AKIBA members. Be my last sharing in AKIBA,

Thank you for all the hard work previously, I agree that you should stop buying and uploading anymore.

Just buy it for your own pleasure.

I and itwins have stopped uploading for a long time, because some member have stolen all of our hard work..

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Not sure what DRM removal process he's using, but the only way I know how to do this with WMV DRM does not involve reencoding post-removal. What method requires a reencode?

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I believe you're referring to nicejav and SamKook's convo? In that case, they're talking about how adding a watermark requires a re-encoding after DRM removal.

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
That was only one uploader process that required 4 encodes to add them.
As far as I know, it can't be done in less than 2 with the crappy tools available to remove DRM.
But if the source doesn't contain DRM, it can be done in a single encode. Meaning that if I decided to add watermarks to my encode which are all from DVD ISO, the quality would be exactly the same.
But it's true that every encodes affects quality in a bad way(unless it's done in a lossless way, but that's not the case here with the available tools)

I somehow feel targeted by this reply. lol.
I will have to download some of his watermarked uploads though since he posted ANND-111 so the collector in me has to complete the series and be able to provide reuploads for it if the links ever go down.

7898789: It's very kind of you to have added the warning.

The problems with watermark is that to be effective(meaning almost impossible to remove without trace), they have to be intrusive.
The best place to put them without bothering the normal user who will watch your video are:
-During the title since you can put it in solid text in the middle of the screen and make it match with the colors of the title.
-During a transition between two scene where you can once again put it anywhere in the screen.
-During the end credits since you can also put it anywhere.
-By adding a section of video at the beginning or at the end of the movie so that you don't interfere with the actual video.

You can also make it move during any of those to make it very hard to remove properly.

If I had to add watermarks to a video, that's the way I would do it and it would be ok for my "high standard of viewing pleasure" as someone else puts it.
The only problem is that not all JAV encodes contain the first 3 and any non essential scenes like those can be simply cut out in a new version.

It's sad that you seem to have chosen to stop posting since even though they may not voice it, I'm sure the majority really appreciate your efforts and all the video you share with us.

It is a general speech. There is no different from what you and your friends have been agreed on it is not rude when nanamiyusa put it.

Why feel being target? How come? Thought you guys been acting like some sort of ethical senior about it.

"No fxxking Picking on every single reply or claim to be high standard ethical downloader"

I just did what in the red. Oops!..

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Not sure what DRM removal process he's using, but the only way I know how to do this with WMV DRM does not involve reencoding post-removal. What method requires a reencode?

I believe you're referring to nicejav and SamKook's convo? In that case, they're talking about how adding a watermark requires a re-encoding after DRM removal.

^ This. As far as I know, there's no DRM removal software that also allow you to add a watermark at the same time. I've only seen a few though so I might be wrong on that(but they're all terribly limited so it would surprise me).

poppey6628

Jul 29, 2013
[ZUKO-010] 女が作る女同士の世界 レズビアン乱交

出演者: Alice(鈴木ありす) 橘ひなた 初美沙希 ミュウ(夏目ミュウ、春川リサ、夏目衣織)
監督: らくだ
シリーズ: —-
メーカー: ズッコン/バッコン
レーベル: ズッコン/バッコン
ジャンル: 美少女 巨乳 スレンダー 乱交 レズ DVDトースター
品番: zuko010

Zuko-010.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
Zuko-010.part2.rar - 200.0 MB
Zuko-010.part3.rar - 200.0 MB
Zuko-010.part4.rar - 200.0 MB
Zuko-010.part5.rar - 200.0 MB
Zuko-010.part6.rar - 124.1 MB