Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nicknaobaygio

Nov 28, 2009
I am not a commoner of this thread but occasionally i did download movies there, and i appreciated the work of the uploader a lot ( Slimedog, 7898789, SamKook... )

IMO, what nanamiyusa did is mentally unacceptable ( by rules he did nothing wrong thought ), he takes 7898789's works, put on his site, remove the original watermark and then even put on some sarcastic comment about that, for me it's basically stealing and very ungrateful/rude toward the original uploader ( seriously he can just re-up on other filehost and say thank to 7898789 or don't say anything at all ). If 7898789 stop sharing due to this i am totally understand.

I know there are no rules of "respect other's content" in e-sharing, but as a free sharing community, this kind of disrespecting behavior only hurt us in the end, since original uploaders is discourages from sharing and there will be lack of "new" content.

That's just my 2-cent, thanks for everyone for sharing and i am enjoy your work alot :grassdance:

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
You see his comment as rudeness against the original uploaders and I see adding a watermark as rudeness against the sharing mindset and feel offended every time I realize after the fact that I wasted my time downloading a movie with one in it.
We can only try to understand the other point of view and cohabit the best we can.

An example of what I would consider rude in this case would be if he had covered the watermark with one of his own. That would mean he would actually take credit for the others work.
Please stop your nonsense about 'the sharing mindset'. The producers do not think we are sharing , maybe if video no longer for sale producer does not think it stealing.

Do you think it waste of time if original producer watermark left in?

Uploader not being rude to downloader just by fact of doing the upload ! If person wanted to upload video with smudge replacing text, then 2nd uploader can do so without being rude. Even if you think uploader 1 is rude, no excuse for uploader 2.

Since you feel upload with watermark is rude and not worth downloading , even without seeing how watermark is displayed, be warned in advance that I will upload with watermarks. So do not download my upoads anyone who thinks watermarks rude.

Sep 16, 2012
对于不懂英文的我的来说......

真的很难让大家知道我的想法......

利用翻译机器看了大家留言~~其实也看得不太明白~~

---------------------------------------------------------------
其实我打从2002年起便开始于中文论坛分享

当时的片源我甚至是请代购网~~以每部约40美金购买实体光盘跨国寄送~~

一直以来我的分享都是自购片源并无偿分享~~

十几年来已分享数千部~~

但在中国地区~~老是有人下载我的片源后转卖给他人~~

一度打击着我分享的心情~~

直到近期得知akiba-online这个论坛~~

据说是国际上最大的分享论坛~~

我想将我的片源分享于此~~

因为一旦多数同好都有我的片源后~~

自然就不会有人去跟盗卖者买片~~

直到今年七月~~

我联系上其中一位盗卖我片的人~~

我问他为什么要拿我的片来卖??

他说:「网络上那么多人在卖~~我不卖仍有其他人会卖~
若你认为我侵犯你的版权~你可以来告我啊」

他认定分享色情影片也是违法事实~~所以我不可能告他~~

因此对我如此狂妄~~

于是我想出了水印制裁的方式~~

水印的内容为:盛宏自购,免费分享,并且留下我的联系方式~~

倘若有人买了我的片看了这水印~~

一定会联系我告知有人卖我的片~~

这时我就能将盗卖片的信息向中国政府检举~~

------------------------------------------------------
我是个完美主义者~~即使加了水印~~

也尽可能的将字体淡化~~并且是以间歇性呈现~~

这些都是为了尽可能不影响观感~~
------------------------------------------------------
但现在却有人下载我的片源后~~洗去我的水印~~然后重新上传~~

并且注明了No fxxking logo or watermark.

我真的不明白~~纵使洗去了水印~~仍然会留下雾化的痕迹~~

这样就能算是No fxxking logo or watermark??

若你真的在意水印~~何不自行购买并且上传????

却要在原始分享者的面前~~强调你的影片是无水印版本????

你以为我不想分享最佳质量给各位吗??

如果不是有人盗卖我片~~我会这样吗??

若不喜欢水印者~~可以不要下载我的片~~

而不是下载后洗去我的水印再重新发布且强调是无水印版~~

这一切的一切只会让我更无心将我的片源分享给各位

--------------------------------------------------------------
感谢我的好友将我上述翻译成英文~~

虽然我不清楚翻译的结果是否能清楚表达我的想法~~

但真的感谢他~~呵!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I started sharing with no return since 2002 in other chinese forum.

During those time, i need to buy thru mailing from oversea with every CD/DVD costing at usd40 averagely.

All this while i share with zero profit in return. 20 years of sharing would have been thousands over sharing online.

In China region, there are always this group of people took my free sharing and sell to other. It has always hit me hard when i know it.

Until lately i found about this Akiba-online, one of the popular sharing forum.

So i decided to share here, hope to go thru this channel let many people have my movie and therefor no need to purchase from those profiter.

Until lately, in july. I asked a guy who is selling my free movie.

I asked :" Why you took mine movie and sell?"

He answered:"Many people sell online, if i dont do it other will - if u think i violated you - you can sue me!"

He thought sharing adult movie is illegal, so i will not be able to sue him. I feel so violated. That's when i thought of putting up the watermark.

Message on the watermark : Bought by me, free sharing , and my contact info. If someone who bought this movie, sure he will not repeat since can get it free from me.

Then i will report to the china government cyber unit on the site. I am a perfectionist , even with watermark,

i tried my best to make it lighter and simpler and only appeal shortwhile. Try my best not to affect the viewing.

But now someone downloaded my sharing and wipe out my info and reupload as their own.

with remarks "No fxxk logo or watermark" I really dont understand, even he took away my message,

there is stil lmark on left on the movie. Is this consider " No fxxking logo or watermark"??

If this person really care about the watermark, why not buy your own or wait for someone to share?

And share it in the same thread/site, that yours is no fxxking logo or watermark????

Do you think i have no idea about viewing pleasure and quality of definition?

If no one make use of me, did you think i will put up the watermark??

My intention is to share free with other, if not other selling it and making profit from my sharing ,

do u think i will put up the watermark for other to contact me and get it free??

If dont like my watermark, you have to choice of not downloading it. and not like wipe away my info and reupload here with sarcastic.

All this is making my motivation low and my heart sink...to share with here.

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
对于不懂英文的我的来说......

真的很难让大家知道我的想法......

利用翻译机器看了大家留言~~其实也看得不太明白~~

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your uploads posting. I think you should stop posting your uploads here until the rudeness stops.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
"No fxxking low definition or small file" ? OR "No fxxking high definition or file above 1g." Or "No fxxking small breast or older woman"

What’s fxxking wrong with that? I’d fxking love to see more “No fxxking low definition” round here! I would FXXKING LOVE it. Just like I think it’s fxxking great that 7898789 gets us good, just-off-the-shelf vids. I think watermarks fxxking suck. I think 7898789’s signature is fxxking fabulously distracting. And I also think it fxxking sucks that Pumpkin Spice latte is a seasonal item at Starbucks. (Don’t try to tell me that there are real fxxking pumpkins in my latte and that you can’t find fxxking PUMPKINS or whatever’s in it year-round.)

I fxxking love cursing at times. And I don’t think it particularly carries much invective when people use it so casually everywhere. Some take that language as rude or sarcastic, others don’t. I didn’t in this case. :dunno:

Now the action of watermark removal: I don’t think watermark removal in and of itself is wrong. If we could easily, flawlessly remove watermarks on vids, wouldn’t we all do that? (Is there any question that a vid without a watermark is better than the same vid with?) I do think it is rude to remove watermarks in order to pass off someone else’s work as your own, especially for your own personal gain. But some people do it for aesthetic reasons, too. It’s obvious nanamiya is out for a profit but it’s arguable that he removes it for aesthetic purposes instead of just to take credit.

On the same token, he may be profiteering and taking credit for 7898789’s work but he’s not making us pay for downloads. They are essentially free downloads to us.

7898789, I get that you’re offended by people taking credit for your hard work and/or profit from your work for YEARS. It’s wrong. It’s douchey. But if free sharing is really your only interest, as I’m inclined to believe, then does it really matter how it’s being shared as long as it’s being done freely?

The minute anything goes on the internet, ownership gets fuzzy, and that’s a risk that all uploaders take. Why are we suddenly expecting strangers on the internet to have morals or accountability?

My original point waaaaay back is that the whole community shouldn’t be punished because of a few people who slight you. And yes, your watermarks are pretty close to as perfect as they can get. Thank you for sharing all those years.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Does it mean 7898789 can upload a high definition version of the movie and put "No fxxking low definition or small file" ? This is ok? OR " No fxxking high definition or file above 1g." Or "No fxxking small breast or older woman"
There's nothing wrong with swearing as long as it's not done in hate against someone which I don't perceive it to be in any of those except maybe for the last one in which you really have to take the context into account to not find it offensive.

Mindset of downloader more important or uploader mindset more important? Is all uploader is to make sure their upload has to satisfy every downloader and get "nice comment"?

No uploader no posting, uploader should be supported.
The mindset of the uploader is obviously important, but the uploader does this for the downloader so he should think about what they want too. If he did it for himself, he'd just keep all the movies and not post anything.

This is the blog of nanamiyusa.
http://www.epc-jav.com/

try to enter and click on the movie, and see how many links you need to get to the page. ( Those all all the banned link in akiba, as it is money link i guess. )
see the attachment, you will see 7898789 movie has become "by nanamiyusa"

I strongly believe the remarks by nanamiyusa is rude towards 7898789 because he now have to spend more time to take away the watermark by 7898789 in order to put in his blog to earn money and member cant see the original movie uploader. The credit now all goes to nanamiyusa.

For people who take free from akiba and bring it to their side to make their blog or site looks sophisticated that all movies were bought by them. This group of people must be very angry at what 7898789 did for having watermark. This is the main reason why 7898789 put up watermark. AND now complainer is someone who take credit and profit. As you have said unless nanamiyusa is taking credit, see my attachment. Is it clear this is taking credit?

I haven't seen anywhere where he said he actually bought them himself(not everyone will perceive a blog as meaning that, it's again only perceptions which can change from person to person) and since he took some of his time and effort to modify the files, it's normal that he put his name on them.

With that said, I think that having blogs where you beg for people to buy premium accounts or if you downright sell the movie on it is wrong and rude to the original uploaders(if he didn't acquire them himself), especially if you don't give credit where it's due.

Please stop your nonsense about 'the sharing mindset'. The producers do not think we are sharing , maybe if video no longer for sale producer does not think it stealing.

You're mixing 2 different things here. The sharing mindset only applies to us users. The producers would have every right to be pissed at anyone distributed their work for free since they actually own it.

Do you think it waste of time if original producer watermark left in?
Not sure what you're trying to say here, but I do hate when there's a watermark at production level and my no watermark mentality also applies to them.

Uploader not being rude to downloader just by fact of doing the upload ! If person wanted to upload video with smudge replacing text, then 2nd uploader can do so without being rude. Even if you think uploader 1 is rude, no excuse for uploader 2.
I only find it rude of the uploader if I'm not warned. For uploader 2, in this particular case, it could have been done in a way that would have been less likely to be interpreted as rude by some people.

Since you feel upload with watermark is rude and not worth downloading , even without seeing how watermark is displayed, be warned in advance that I will upload with watermarks. So do not download my upoads anyone who thinks watermarks rude.
And I would be very grateful if you added a note in each of your future post warning people(I'm not the only one against them) that they contain watermarks. I do it myself in the very rare case where I reupload a watermarked movie.

I am not a commoner of this thread but occasionally i did download movies there, and i appreciated the work of the uploader a lot ( Slimedog, 7898789, SamKook... )

I know there are no rules of "respect other's content" in e-sharing, but as a free sharing community, this kind of disrespecting behavior only hurt us in the end, since original uploaders is discourages from sharing and there will be lack of "new" content.

That's just my 2-cent, thanks for everyone for sharing and i am enjoy your work alot :grassdance:
I absolutely agree about this part...
IMO, what nanamiyusa did is mentally unacceptable ( by rules he did nothing wrong thought ), he takes 7898789's works, put on his site, remove the original watermark and then even put on some sarcastic comment about that, for me it's basically stealing and very ungrateful/rude toward the original uploader ( seriously he can just re-up on other filehost and say thank to 7898789 or don't say anything at all ). If 7898789 stop sharing due to this i am totally understand.
But not about everything in this paragraph. Thanks and credit should have been given, but I don't see what he did has being as bad as you do.

I started sharing with no return since 2002 in other chinese forum.

During those time, i need to buy thru mailing from oversea with every CD/DVD costing at usd40 averagely.

All this while i share with zero profit in return. 20 years of sharing would have been thousands over sharing online.

In China region, there are always this group of people took my free sharing and sell to other. It has always hit me hard when i know it.

Until lately i found about this Akiba-online, one of the popular sharing forum.

So i decided to share here, hope to go thru this channel let many people have my movie and therefor no need to purchase from those profiter.

Until lately, in july. I asked a guy who is selling my free movie.

I asked :" Why you took mine movie and sell?"

He answered:"Many people sell online, if i dont do it other will - if u think i violated you - you can sue me!"

He thought sharing adult movie is illegal, so i will not be able to sue him. I feel so violated. That's when i thought of putting up the watermark.

Message on the watermark : Bought by me, free sharing , and my contact info. If someone who bought this movie, sure he will not repeat since can get it free from me.

Then i will report to the china government cyber unit on the site. I am a perfectionist , even with watermark,

i tried my best to make it lighter and simpler and only appeal shortwhile. Try my best not to affect the viewing.
Selling and sharing is two different things. You are doing the right thing by reporting the website of people who sell your work, there's no doubt about it.

It's very nice of you to make the watermark lighter and simpler and only appeal short while, but I still consider the fact that it is there to be too intrusive. And why repeat it throughout the movie at all? People will get the message the first time it shows up, but if I look at the screenshots for PTS-267, I can see it at least 7 times.

Your intention is noble in adding it, but for some users like myself, this will ruin the experience of watching the movie so in my opinion, the good the watermark does is less than the bad it does.

But now someone downloaded my sharing and wipe out my info and reupload as their own.

with remarks "No fxxk logo or watermark" I really dont understand, even he took away my message,

there is stil lmark on left on the movie. Is this consider " No fxxking logo or watermark"??
I would answer that it does not make it "No fxxking logo or watermark", but it is a little better.

If this person really care about the watermark, why not buy your own or wait for someone to share?
This is what I would do, but not everyone is as patient as I am.

And share it in the same thread/site, that yours is no fxxking logo or watermark????
He doesn't have a choice to post it here and he's answering the needs of different people by making it smaller so it's not the same kind of people who will download your version and his.
Many won't or can't download big files or files with watermarks so those will download his version and the rest will download yours which means more people will see it.

Do you think i have no idea about viewing pleasure and quality of definition?

If no one make use of me, did you think i will put up the watermark??

My intention is to share free with other, if not other selling it and making profit from my sharing ,

do u think i will put up the watermark for other to contact me and get it free??
I know it can be frustrating, but for some people(myself included), adding an hardcoded watermark is taking things too far. It not only repels some(not all) people wanting to profit from your work, but also those of us who would otherwise enjoy watching it.
I personally only mention my name in the rar files and am considering putting it in the metadata, but adding soft subtitles that can be disabled would still be acceptable in my opinion and will repel lazy reuploaders.

If dont like my watermark, you have to choice of not downloading it.
The problem is that they don't know it contains a watermark until it's too late and they already downloaded it. If you insist it including a watermark, the least you could do is to add a warning about it in your posts.

All this is making my motivation low and my heart sink...to share with here.
It's always a sad thing when it happens and it is sadly not the first time, the most obvious case here would be slimedog who has lost interest in sharing his impressive collection.
The important thing to remember is to never take things personally on the internet and to get satisfied by the very few people who are showing their enthusiasm for what you do(as soon as you mentioned you would possibly stop sharing, 2 person voiced their appreciation and 2 others thanked them implying that they agree). Your life will get much better that way and hopefully the motivation will stay.

And I also think it fxxking sucks that Pumpkin Spice latte is a seasonal item at Starbucks. (Don’t try to tell me that there are real fxxking pumpkins in my latte and that you can’t find fxxking PUMPKINS or whatever’s in it year-round.)
Amen to that, those are so delicious.

Now the action of watermark removal: I don’t think watermark removal in and of itself is wrong. If we could easily, flawlessly remove watermarks on vids, wouldn’t we all do that? (Is there any question that a vid without a watermark is better than the same vid with?)
If it has enough transparency to it like it looks like in the screenshots I've seen, then it can actually be removed much better than what nanamiya does, but it's a pretty complicated process which is why we wouldn't all do that.

I do think it is rude to remove watermarks in order to pass off someone else’s work as your own, especially for your own personal gain. But some people do it for aesthetic reasons, too. It’s obvious nanamiya is out for a profit but it’s arguable that he removes it for aesthetic purposes instead of just to take credit.

On the same token, he may be profiteering and taking credit for 7898789’s work but he’s not making us pay for downloads. They are essentially free downloads to us.

7898789, I get that you’re offended by people taking credit for your hard work and/or profit from your work for YEARS. It’s wrong. It’s douchey. But if free sharing is really your only interest, as I’m inclined to believe, then does it really matter how it’s being shared as long as it’s being done freely?

The minute anything goes on the internet, ownership gets fuzzy, and that’s a risk that all uploaders take. Why are we suddenly expecting strangers on the internet to have morals or accountability?

My original point waaaaay back is that the whole community shouldn’t be punished because of a few people who slight you. And yes, your watermarks are pretty close to as perfect as they can get. Thank you for sharing all those years.
I very much agree with all of this.

years??:puzzled:
He's not only thanking him for the time he shared on this forum, but all the time he shared stuff all over the internet. It's important to appreciate what others do for others and not only what they do for ourselves.

An important thing to remember is that we are all sharing someone else's work so there's a limit to how much we should be attached to our files as uploaders.
It's certainly not fun seeing others exploit or criticize them since we put a lot of hark work in making them, but the actual content of those files is not ours and we have to remember our original goal when we decided to share instead of reacting to a minority of bad elements.
Legit companies have the same problem which is why DRM and watermarks exist and why I very rarely buy digital goods.
But they have a different goal which is to make money so we shouldn't resort to the same tactics as them.

I wanted to keep my reply short, but after 2 hours, I think I failed miserably at that.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I like nanamiyusa for putting the movies on decent hosts. Mega is great these other hosts shoved down our throats? not so much

Reactions: 1 person

Olima

Feb 13, 2013
This is the longest discussion i've ever seen in this thread :study:

Maybe we should go back and use this place to share movies? :puzzled:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
This is the longest discussion i've ever seen in this thread :study:

Maybe we should go back and use this place to share movies? :puzzled:

Wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll talk to a mod about moving the discussion elsewhere since I'd love for everyone to finish speaking their mind without bothering too much those who aren't interested.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
No fxxking logo or watermark??????????

What kind????

I bought movie and upload to share in Akiba. You deleted my watermark and reshare the movie i bought and Fxxk me?

Then i will stop sharing my purchase in Akiba, who you gonna Fxxk now?

Latest video all depends on you from now.

first point way over the top on the post, (I adjusted it here)

but for the most part, we do not want to see the watermarks (including myself)

this is a bit over the top, but your point is taken, I have discussed, the possibilities of banning watermarks many times, we are on the verge of banning them, now if you have to post with a watermark, why not just add a few seconds at the start and at the end, that way nobody complains

but all in all we are very grateful for your posts, please except the wishes of the majority, and only do a few seconds, otherwise you will find a lot more will be removing them

this will be removed and other posts regarding this matter in 48 hours, and put into the discussion thread

chickenfly

Akiba Citizen
Jan 8, 2013
[JUX-119] 瞳リョウ レズ解禁!!美熟女レズビアン 瞳リョウ 風間ゆみ
1769026-D3C1H11.jpg
http://img54/th/03995/2da9zv8xo9uy.jpg
発売日: 2013/08/07
収録時間: 120分
出演者: 瞳リョウ 風間ゆみ
監督: 芳賀栄太郎
シリーズ: 美熟女レズビアン
メーカー: マドンナ
レーベル: Madonna
ジャンル: 美乳 熟女 人妻 レズ デジモ DVDトースター
品番: jux119
AVI 1.00GB

jux119.part1.rar - 501.0 MB
jux119.part2.rar - 501.0 MB
jux119.part3.rar - 22.5 MB

http://uploaded.net/file/ykg9kc9q/jux119.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/7gczbyi1/jux119.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/l43i731d/jux119.part3.rar

Reactions: tliu223

kof orochi 97

Mar 12, 2012

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
I've read so many posts that I almost got a headache. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, that's fine, but the bottom line is that the original poster/owner don't mind other people to re-post their "creation", as long as they don't alter it. Post it in its original content.
I know this for a fact because I've been posting for about 10 years and most of the times I re-post other people's stuff and have had conversations with a few of them and they all said the same thing. Go ahead and re-post it, but don't change the file in any way.
I agree. It's not illegal, but as a sign of respect for the original ripper/poster, should not be done.
?? You mean "against Akiba-Online rules" and not 'illegal' ??

yupper

May 14, 2010
I came here for pr0n but found a town hall meeting....

Honestly, i don't understand what the uproar is about. I download this stuff to fap to them, not so I can show them for family viewing on a projector-size screen. I don't mind watermarks, as long as they are not too intrusive...I mean, are the watermarks overlapping with the even more intrusive censorship pixelation that, strangely, no one seems to care about? Are they obscuring close-up nipple shots? I guess I prefer no watermarks to watermarks, but as I stand before the Akiba alter and ask myself under the eyes of the gods if I truly care whether there are vaguely noticeable watermarks or not, I can only truthfully answer....not really. Back to the pr0n I guess...

jtyo69

Aug 17, 2009
I don't mind at all the watermarks on 7898789 videos.
Watermarks are small, at the bottom of the screen, barely noticeable.
7898789 makes his own rips, of very rare movies that are absolutely nowhere else on internet, he uploads the videos on fast servers to share his treasure with us... still some people are complaining!
If you don't like watermarks, then don't download and go buy the DVDs, and please stop complaining.

nakatol

Akiba Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
AUKS-030 超ヤバイ!黒GAL変態ラヴマシーン ~黒肌愛慾婬交密戲~ 宮下つばさ×RICA
http://img18/th/04009/5obypk28qstk.jpg

商品発売日: 2013/07/13
収録時間: 119分
出演者: 宮下つばさ RICA(彩音リカ)
監督: —-
シリーズ: —-
メーカー: U&K
レーベル: U&K