Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

suee

Akiba Citizen
Apr 18, 2012
1769026-D3C1H11.jpg
http://img54/th/03995/2da9zv8xo9uy.jpg

[JUX-119] 瞳リョウ レズ解禁!!美熟女レズビアン 瞳リョウ 風間ゆみ

発売日: 2013/08/07
収録時間: 120分
出演者: 瞳リョウ 風間ゆみ
監督: 芳賀栄太郎
シリーズ: 美熟女レズビアン
メーカー: マドンナ
レーベル: Madonna
ジャンル: 美乳 熟女 人妻 レズ デジモ DVDトースター
品番: jux119
AVI 1.00GB

http://freakshare.com/files/ukjyx5ir/jux119.part1.rar.html
http://freakshare.com/files/065hhkc4/jux119.part2.rar.html
http://freakshare.com/files/uqej2h6s/jux119.part3.rar.html

http://yfdisk.com/fs/dyucnfcil7e17099334/
http://yfdisk.com/fs/fyu6nf9ilee15099c84/
http://yfdisk.com/fs/7yu6nf2il9e17093cf4/

http://turbobit.net/4slh482i8jkr/jux119.part1.rar.html
http://turbobit.net/lvwgem9s09qe/jux119.part2.rar.html
http://turbobit.net/ev9065tsu5pt/jux119.part3.rar.html

Reactions: tliu223

inspiron44

Aug 13, 2009
corrupt files in DJSR-019 part 2 & part 7

Can you please upload part 2 & part 7 of DJSR-019 as the files are corrupt when you try to WinRAR them.

Much appreciated

[fullattach]825998[/fullattach]

【原文名称】:レズエステティシャン舐め合いオイルマッサージ
【演  员】:Maika, 波多野結衣, 飯田せいこ(アダルト), 渡里麻穂, 琥珀うた, 宮間葵, 瀬戸友里亜, 吉村杏菜, 杏紅茶々, 相葉レイカ
【视频大小】:2624MB
【视频格式】:WMV(3000K)
【收录时间】:122分
【发行日期】:2013-07-25
【影片番号】:DJSR-019
【分享网盘】:百度云ryushare
【分享期限】:自然死
【下载方式】:任意下载软件均可下载
【有碼無碼】:有碼
【簡  介】:美人エステティシャンたちがノンケの女性客をオイルまみれにし、いやらしく執拗に舌で舐めまわす… 言葉巧みにレズビアンの世界へと引きずりこむと、無限の快楽地獄へと陥れていく… 敏感なマンコにエステティシャンの舌が這いずり回ると、濃厚なマン汁を溢れさせながら絶頂する美人客たち
【预 览 图】:
[fullattach]825997[/fullattach]

【链  接】:
百度云
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=557152555&uk=4012986888
提取码:wp8c

ryushare
http://ryushare.com/5767065ef2c0/djsr-019.part1.rar
http://ryushare.com/567e31bb21a8/djsr-019.part2.rar
http://ryushare.com/5767065ef2c2/djsr-019.part3.rar
http://ryushare.com/567e31bb21ae/djsr-019.part4.rar
http://ryushare.com/567e31bb21af/djsr-019.part5.rar
http://ryushare.com/55955d160e34/djsr-019.part6.rar
http://ryushare.com/567e31bb21ab/djsr-019.part7.rar

RAR Password:351@txbpyc&ironlady&7898789@akiba-online

Sep 16, 2012

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I really appreciate all you've done, 7898789, but I don't think nanamiyasa is doing anything wrong. It's just one of the pitfalls of sharing digital media on the web that all uploaders have to accept. Whatever you share is very likely to be re-uploaded and/or modified.

I really appreciate the fact that you buy and share these great vids with us and use such discrete watermarks. I really hope you continue to share but you can't corral people's behavior or strong-arm a thread.

kof orochi 97

Mar 12, 2012
please 7898789 :please: keep share great vids with us! I am very grateful!!:cheer:....wonderful work and awesome movies!:harp:

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
I really appreciate all you've done, 7898789, but I don't think nanamiyasa is doing anything wrong. It's just one of the pitfalls of sharing digital media on the web that all uploaders have to accept. Whatever you share is very likely to be re-uploaded and/or modified.

I really appreciate the fact that you buy and share these great vids with us and use such discrete watermarks. I really hope you continue to share but you can't corral people's behavior or strong-arm a thread.

I think 7898789 is not angry of other re-upload and/or modified....may b a bit not comfortable that's why watermark in the movie.

I believe, was the nanamiyasa comment in RED " No fxxking logo or watermark". If that was a totally new one which source from elsewhere or nanamiyasa bought it and uploaded on akiba. But it is the same one from 7898789 uploaded movie with some effort to take out the watermark by nanamiyasa.

The RED comment is an insult to the original uploaded. And in the same thread.......if I were 7898789, I would be furious too......

I have communicateed with 7898789, the reason for the watermark and logo is because he is aware of a small group of people has been seeking his uploaded movies for the past few years......7898789 share it for free in any format that suite the downloader in other forums. It make him furious when some one sell it, so the logo and watermark was on to let other knows, u can contact him direct to get a free one instead of buying it.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I know how much effort it take to acquire, encode and upload something so I understand it can be frustrating to have others take credit for your work or modify it in a way you're not comfortable with(like there are some people who repack and reupload my 10bit encodes without specifying that fact which can cause problems for the person who downloads it and I've had some of my links posted elsewhere which made them get reported and deleted almost instantly), but it sadly can't be avoided.

You can try to minimize the damage you're aware of in a variety of ways, but in my opinion, a visible watermark on the video is taking it a step too far so I can understand the frustration of some people who take action in removing them.
I don't see the comment in RED as an insult to the original uploader, I see it as a voiced frustration against the action of adding a watermark in a video.

It was common practice around 15 years ago for the rippers to add watermarks to their encodes and, thankfully, some people organized themselves and put a stop to this practice. The past few months have made me feel like we regressed to those dark times where being recognized for your effort was more important than actually sharing your work and making others happy.

It's especially frustrating when you download a video, only to discover that someone put text over it distracting your attention from the actual content. I don't think I've seen one uploader that use a watermark warn people that their video contains them which would be the least of things to do if you're thinking about others. So to avoid video with them, one has to pay good attention to the screenshots and hope the watermark is actually visible in one of them which is hard since it's often hidden behind the timestamp.

Every video I download with a watermark, I take a note of and continue searching for a version without one. Finding a version where the watermark was removed is not ideal since it degrades quality, but at least less attention is drawn to the area and it's easier to enjoy the content.

If you truly want to share something and not do it for profit, you should think about the user who will download and enjoy you video first instead of the few vultures who will steal your work and try to pass it as their own. Most people in the communities you frequent will recognize your effort and only download from you unless you make it inconvenient for them to do so(like not providing at least one mirror set of links).

There's a few users on this forum who I will download from without hesitation since I know the level of quality I will get from their work and there are others of which I try to avoid downloading from them if at all possible and, to my great concern, the latter group grows a lot more and the former tends to go the other way these days.

It's nice to see more videos than before being shared, but the lower quality of them in general and the butchering done to them by watermarks is too high a price for it in my opinion(which I know a lot of people won't share) which is why I end up downloading even less than before or simply do it by obligation like for the LADY and ANND threads.

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
I disagree in this matter because of the rudeness. If I were in place of 7898789 I stop also.
Why problem with watermark from 7898789 or other uploader? Watermark of 7898789 not in the way. Removing watermark makes for uglier part of screen than the watermark.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's only rude because of your perception. If I'm not mistaken, he started posting this comment in RED before 7898789 started posting in this thread so it's not directly meant for him. I perceive it as a general comment about his opinion of watermarks and not a direct attack which doesn't make me perceive it as rude. But I'm more on his side and you're more on 7898789 side so that also affect both our perception of it.

Different people are bothered by different things. I'm personally more bothered by discreet text than a bigger blurry blob since the text will draw my attention more than the blurry blob. You could even put a beautiful naked girl as a watermark and I would prefer to have her blurred. It's not about which is prettier, it's about which one draw more attention away from the content.
I don't actually like any of those two options and will try to find a clean encode in both case since I like the girls to have my full attention and not be distracted by other things.

I haven't seen what 7898789 watermarks look like since I only downloaded one or two video from him and haven't fully watched them, but from what I gather, it only seem to be for a small portion of the video which is less annoying than most, but still not good enough for me. I perceive any watermark forced on me as in the way of my enjoyment.

You'll always have a majority of ungrateful people downloading your work and if you can't accept that, then you won't last long. I have hundreds of downloads for my uploads, but I often can count the thanks I get on my fingers. However much effort you put into something, someone will always be displeased with it. All you have to do is not be bothered by it and focus on the people who are actually thankful.

I personally don't care if he stops uploading or not, either way, it pretty much won't change anything for me.
But I know a lot of people in here really appreciate all the works he's doing so I hope he can get past one person which might annoy him and think of all the others who enjoy what he does for them.
I'm fairly certain that more people will download his watermarked version than the version where it was removed, but since it's a sharing community and different people want different things, both version are welcome here and will be appreciated.

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
i find it rude in this occasion.

A bought and upload movie.
B download and uploaded this movie, take credit and put in his site and ask people to support him because of his effort and buy ryushare referral from him

It happened in the very same thread , this has been done. It is credit and profit.

** not much can be done here. Cost from A but profit to B.

A bought and upload movie. Put a mark to tell other, this is bought and uploaded by A.
Mind the watermark, dont download, and wait for other to share the clearer no watermark version. Is there any lately? honestly.
B downloaded and take away the watermark , yet still left some ugly marking on the movie, ( whats the different? ) AND repost on the very same thread, what is the purpose? with Fxxk?

UNLESS B have a totally full version with no marks at all and would like raise his remarks . Then fine, i guess A would not be furious.

In this , amend A movie and Fxxk A indirectly..... this is rude.

Well different people has their own view. To me, if u dont like it dont download. Every single uploaded are to be respect and thank to their effort and costing. Or the rule said no watermark will be accepted, or everyone replicate similar movie will be deleted. ....

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
Another highlight to make here.

Did you guys realised, since 7898789 posting here, a lot of high contributed or replicator all stop posting? They only continue copy the same movie link by 7898789 to put it up in their own site to gain ryushare referral fees?

Did you realised all their latest movie have watermarks? What does it tell you?

It did tell me that , most of their contribution were source from 7898789 posting elsewhere.

OishiYuri

Jul 10, 2012
Yeah, very well said! Totally Agree!

B download and uploaded this movie, take credit and put in his site and ask people to support him because of his effort and buy ryushare referral from him

It happened in the very same thread , this has been done. It is credit and profit.

A bought and upload movie. Put a mark to tell other, this is bought and uploaded by A.
Mind the watermark, dont download, and wait for other to share the clearer no watermark version. Is there any lately? honestly.
B downloaded and take away the watermark , yet still left some ugly marking on the movie, ( whats the different? ) AND repost on the very same thread, what is the purpose? with Fxxk?

UNLESS B have a totally full version with no marks at all and would like raise his remarks . Then fine, i guess A would not be furious.

Well different people has their own view. To me, if u dont like it dont download. Every single uploaded are to be respect and thank to their effort and costing. Or the rule said no watermark will be accepted, or everyone replicate similar movie will be deleted. ....

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I agree with SamKook that it wasn't a personal affront to 7898789 but rather to watermarks in general. The same, rote comment has been made on other vids he's re-encoded.

As far as 7898789's watermark goes, I think it's some of the best (in relative terms, you know, as far as watermarks go) and least invasive I've seen so far. Practically non-existent, which I'm so very, very okay with. Throughout the whole vid, a tiny, single, faint line of text appears at the bottom once or twice for a few seconds.

Thanks to les2les, I respect why 7898789 adds watermarks. That is, if it's his intention actually is to discourage others from profiteering off a free upload. But it’s actually about protecting his own profits, isn’t it?

Which he is totally in the right to do because uploading costs hefty amounts of time and money. But I appreciate having the option to download a smaller encoding or a copy without watermark if I so choose. It’s one thing if nanamiyasa is uploading the same copy. But he’s not--he re-encoded it for the people who prefer smaller copies (which, full disclosure, I intend to do as well minus the watermark removal).

Is it unfair to 7898789? Yes, probably. Is it wrong? No, not really. (If someone wanted to re-encode and upload my original uploads, I would tell them to knock themselves out.)

As a side note, what sort of crazed ingrate has any complaints about SamKook's uploads? THREE high-quality encodings of MKV, AVI, and MP4 onto TWO hosts? :dizzy:

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
I agree with SamKook that it wasn't a personal affront to 7898789 but rather to watermarks in general. The same, rote comment has been made on other vids he's re-encoded.
Always rude does not change from being rude.
I have had hundreds of my uploads uploaded again by others claiming credit for 20 years, starting in alt.binaries years. I shrug , I do not watermark. Only complain when other is rude to my upload.

I do not track whose I convert to smaller size mkv and upload. I am sure I have done of SamKook since SamKook files very large. I do not take out any watermarks and do not think others should. Certainly do not be rude when doing so.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

Mind the watermark, dont download, and wait for other to share the clearer no watermark version. Is there any lately? honestly. <-- that's what I do and why I basically don't download for myself anymore. But you have to know there's a watermark to avoid it.
B downloaded and take away the watermark , yet still left some ugly marking on the movie, ( whats the different? <-- as I said before, it's less ugly to my eyes) AND repost on the very same thread, what is the purpose? <-- It's the lesbian thread of this section, he doesn't have a choice and has to post here. with Fxxk? <-- He's tired to see the forum flooded by watermarks and tries to do something about it. It's true that the language used can be a bit too colorful though, even if censored.

Well different people has their own view. To me, if u dont like it dont download. <-- And some people will download and try to fix it the best they can. Every single uploaded are to be respect and thank to their effort and costing. <-- So true, but we live in the real world and it sadly isn't always the case. nanamiyusa should have specified the source he got it from and thanked him. Or the rule said no watermark will be accepted, or everyone replicate similar movie will be deleted. <-- I actually had a discussion about possibly banning watermarks once with a mod, but we both thought it was better not to ban watermarks since it would mean the loss of too many uploaders. ....

You do realize that A is pretty much doing the same thing as B, but to the manufacturer. He's putting an ugly mark(the watermark) on their work and is trying to steal their profit by sharing it to others.

Another highlight to make here.

Did you guys realised, since 7898789 posting here, a lot of high contributed or replicator all stop posting? They only continue copy the same movie link by 7898789 to put it up in their own site to gain ryushare referral fees?

Did you realised all their latest movie have watermarks? What does it tell you?

It did tell me that , most of their contribution were source from 7898789 posting elsewhere.

Seriously, I hadn't noticed, but I don't pay much attention to who upload in this thread anymore. I do know at least 2 big uploader here(3 if I count myself as a big uploader) who don't take their source from 7898789.
It wouldn't surprise me that many do though, especially since he wasn't making his movies available here before and it's the way things go with a sharing mindset and there's nothing wrong with that, you want to spread them around as much as possible.

Always rude does not change from being rude.
I have had hundreds of my uploads uploaded again by others claiming credit for 20 years, starting in alt.binaries years. I shrug , I do not watermark. Only complain when other is rude to my upload.

I do not track whose I convert to smaller size mkv and upload. I am sure I have done of SamKook since SamKook files very large. I do not take out any watermarks and do not think others should. Certainly do not be rude when doing so.

You see his comment as rudeness against the original uploaders and I see adding a watermark as rudeness against the sharing mindset and feel offended every time I realize after the fact that I wasted my time downloading a movie with one in it.
We can only try to understand the other point of view and cohabit the best we can.

An example of what I would consider rude in this case would be if he had covered the watermark with one of his own. That would mean he would actually take credit for the others work.

As a side note, what sort of crazed ingrate has any complaints about SamKook's uploads? THREE high-quality encodings of MKV, AVI, and MP4 onto TWO hosts? :dizzy:
It doesn't happen very often since I started doing that, but there's always someone wanting another host.

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
You do realize that A is pretty much doing the same thing as B, but to the manufacturer. He's putting an ugly mark(the watermark) on their work and is trying to steal their profit by sharing it to others.

Seriously, I hadn't noticed, but I don't pay much attention to who upload in this thread anymore. I do know at least 2 big uploader here(3 if I count myself as a big uploader) who don't take their source from 7898789.
It wouldn't surprise me that many do though, especially since he wasn't making his movies available here before and it's the way things go with a sharing mindset and there's nothing wrong with that, you want to spread them around as much as possible.

You see his comment as rudeness against the original uploaders and I see adding a watermark as rudeness against the sharing mindset and feel offended every time I realize after the fact that I wasted my time downloading a movie with one in it.
We can only try to understand the other point of view and cohabit the best we can.

An example of what I would consider rude in this case would be if he had covered the watermark with one of his own. That would mean he would actually take credit for the others work.

It doesn't happen very often since I started doing that, but there's always someone wanting another host.

For all this again , 7898789 is not happy and furious on the "No fxxking logo or watermark."

If to senior member is ok that such action is not rude.

Does it mean 7898789 can upload a high definition version of the movie and put "No fxxking low definition or small file" ? This is ok? OR " No fxxking high definition or file above 1g." Or "No fxxking small breast or older woman"

If is ok. I rest my case. Sorry, i meant no offence to anyone, just a grateful to uploader to be respected. Thats all.

Mindset of downloader more important or uploader mindset more important? Is all uploader is to make sure their upload has to satisfy every downloader and get "nice comment"?

For me i praise uploader, who gave me free movie to download. For me i FxxK Fxxk the downloader who contribute nothing and sarcastically commented direct or indirectly towards uploader.

No uploader no posting, uploader should be supported. No uploader there will be no nana's work on taking away the watermark.

This is the blog of nanamiyusa.
http://www.epc-jav.com/

try to enter and click on the movie, and see how many links you need to get to the page. ( Those all all the banned link in akiba, as it is money link i guess. )
see the attachment, you will see 7898789 movie has become "by nanamiyusa"

I strongly believe the remarks by nanamiyusa is rude towards 7898789 because he now have to spend more time to take away the watermark by 7898789 in order to put in his blog to earn money and member cant see the original movie uploader. The credit now all goes to nanamiyusa.

For people who take free from akiba and bring it to their side to make their blog or site looks sophisticated that all movies were bought by them. This group of people must be very angry at what 7898789 did for having watermark. This is the main reason why 7898789 put up watermark. AND now complainer is someone who take credit and profit. As you have said unless nanamiyusa is taking credit, see my attachment. Is it clear this is taking credit?

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Just report the reposter to the akiba moderator....
problem will be solved...