Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
attachment.php

SBNR-157 欲求のおもむくままに・・ハレンチレズカップル - SD
Quality Video: SD Quality
Format: WMV

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Wow HUGE thanks, pdmn1 for all those lovely "Senpai to watashi" titles. I had most of them already, but it's cool to see them getting shared for all those who don't have them yet. You'r the man! :bow-pray: =)

bmwy

Nov 27, 2009
Is says Offline - file not found -

404 - Not Found

I'm using a premium account - not sure if works with free account...

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
Recently I have been getting download limit reached for Ryushare free user even though I have only grabbed 4 to 5 links irrespective of the total data downloaded. (as low as 400MB to 1G++). Seem that they are tracking by the number of downloads instead of data size.

Does anyone else here having the same problem with Ryushare as a free user?

rakiaga

Jun 16, 2012
Recently I have been getting download limit reached for Ryushare free user even though I have only grabbed 4 to 5 links irrespective of the total data downloaded. (as low as 400MB to 1G++). Seem that they are tracking by the number of downloads instead of data size.

Yeah I have been unable to use ryushare in a while now (few months), it always says I reached the download limit.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. It varies a bit from time to time though since I managed to dl 400MB files non-stop for 3 days and the last time I tried, I didn't last the day.

I wouldn't classify this as a problem though since it's likely the intended behavior. It's way easier to track the number of downloads than the size of them from a programming standpoint.

Yeah I have been unable to use ryushare in a while now (few months), it always says I reached the download limit.
If you can't dl at all it's likely that someone stole your password or that you share your ip address with someone else.
It could also be ryushare that has problems since I have no idea how they check for that. If you're pretty sure none of the first 2 applies to you, you should definitely contact their customer support.

But if your unable to use means the same thing as what khanzai said, then you have a weird definition of unable.

obato76

Feb 28, 2011

I hate to complain when you've given us such great retro lez JAV, but this is the wrong movie from the one on the cover. I'm only saying because I really really want Deep Kiss Special - Kiss Contest 2 :notagain: