Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
I really appreciate the flood of quality JAV lesbian videos here. Just one observation though. Some of the recent videos appears blurry despite being marked as HQ and large in size. :puzzled:

I actually prefer non-HQ for collecting except for top quality vids but blurry HQ videos seems to indicate encoding issues. :scared:

I've noticed this too. Still, I would rather have slightly blurry copies that are almost free than none at all.
Although, personally, I would probably buy JAV DVDs if they were available for sale at prices comparable to other adult titles and didn't take weeks to arrive. In fact, I have purchased many of them but the price and length of time for delivery just took away my enthusiasm.

kof orochi 97

Mar 12, 2012
Hope you liked!..

[MAXING] Lesbian ( Ren Bitou , Mirai , Tomomi Takahara ) – MXGS184

ujia1xpbmvge.jpg

Video Title : Lesbian
Starring : Ren Bitou , Mirai , Tomomi Takahara
Publisher : MAXING
Publisher ID : MXGS184
Category : lesbianism(rezubian) , finger fucking , pussy eating , big breasts , sex toys , strap on , lingerie
Censor : YES

uploaded+ganar+dinero+ondinero.blogspot.com.png

http://uploaded.net/file/nyme2foe/AJAV09113.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/b4wub1rz/AJAV09113.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/bmh9t7mr/AJAV09113.part3.rar

lt.1794327a4d443904421f5ca1f3d72d0a62ba2f0770d80755ec2220fc0efb052e.png

http://ryushare.com/4b9439fd471d/AJAV09113.part1.rar
http://ryushare.com/54ac886f8065/AJAV09113.part2.rar
http://ryushare.com/2e79a55c4d66/AJAV09113.part3.rar

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
what is 'FHD' and why are they so huge?

Full High Definition(1080p) and they're so huge because it's about 6 times the number of pixels than a standard DVD.

lum_file

Jun 15, 2012
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2280299&postcount=442

attachment.php

wmv - 2.9 GB
ANND-082 レズビアン傷心旅行 失恋美女と潮吹き女将 まりか 前田陽菜
収録時間: 120分
出演者: まりか 前田陽菜
監督: 武井寅泰
シリーズ: ----
メーカー: アンナと花子
レーベル: アンナと花子
ジャンル: 女将・女主人 レズ 潮吹き レズキス
品番: annd082
http://img51/th/02916/4iewqczr1uo5.jpg

blackeer

Jun 20, 2010

Hi miihiro, may i know if you take video requests from akibacom.jp or duga.jp? They have lots of great lesbian videos that have not been shared.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Here is one that sounded so promising, I wished to share it with you... at least the knowledge of it:

I Hate My Teacher
[CWM-108], with Rin Hanai and Ryo Takamiya

attachment.php

Here's the thing. Everybody loves women. This is why many heterosexual ladies are said to be, and probably are, bi-curious.

But believe it or not, there are still a few females (maybe three or four) who actually prefer their less evolved gender counterpart. So what happens when an aggressive lesbian tries to make a conquest of those reluctant, or even those who are repulsed by the idea?

That's right! You're going to get "resistance." Which makes the play interesting, keeping in mind that authors even have a word for it... "conflict."

And what happens when the bully has power and the victim is meek? Why that makes the proceedings all the more fun to watch.

And this is evidently what we've got here. The lovely Ryo Takamiya...

attachment.php

...Decides to help herself to a tasty treat, in the form of Rin Hanai:

attachment.php

Will you just look at the way that Rin feels this is quite an invasion!

attachment.php

And then the indignity of having to provide "services" in turn..!

attachment.php

Ultimately, however, Rin... sigh... accepts her fate.

attachment.php

With the implication that she may even be beginning to like the lickety-spliciousness. Talk about a happy ending.

There is no sign of CWM-108 practically anywhere. There is no sign of it in the archives of Akiba-Online, and just about everywhere else.

Now what do you make of that? How is it possible that a film that has such great potential can have just about vanished off the face of the earth?

You'd think the effective movies would be popular, and would be in your face. This is jarring. Doesn't it go against the Theory of Relativity, or something?

And the sad part is, I can't ask Mihiiro, because I've already shot my load with my wish list of five requests. (Okay, five-and-a-half. Okay, okay, six. Oh, by the way, Sawyer3, thank you for seconding my motion. I hope Mihiiro is on the case, but he has been quiet about it, so we will have to wait and see.)

But what if someone were to find and post this... unless it's a really, really, really must-have, would someone who's not a real "pro" at this game manage to get it?

As an example, Anhhungaki very kindly put up Female Teacher bullied and Subjected To Lesbian Schoolgirl r*** 4 [HAVD-649], for us to enjoy. (There are three forerunners in the series, for your information. I only have the first one.) Oh, yes, it would be so good to have. But what the heck is that, over two gigabytes? And I thought the ones hovering a bit over one GB were bad. Now, everywhere you turn, we've got two gigs and over.

Which begs one to ask, Ryucrazy? Reminding me.. it doesn't help to have file hosters who offer snail's pace speeds and other impediments to those without premium accounts.

The foregoing is not meant as a hint to those fabulously kind souls who take the trouble to re-encode these monsters... I'm just making a statement. I should also take this opportunity to salute Nicejav, among a very small pool, who seems to be consistently making a point of addressing this issue.

SOURD

Akiba Citizen
May 21, 2011
[YAG-017]屋外レズ 深田梨菜 水嶋あずみ

436yag017pl.jpg

収録時間: 120分
出演者: 深田梨菜(深田梨奈) 水嶋あずみ
監督: 三島半三郎
シリーズ: 屋外レズ
メーカー: 映天
レーベル: ヤブサメ(映天)
ジャンル: 人妻 巨乳 レズ 野外・露出
品番: 436yag017
Code:
Format: mp4
Size: 815 MB

Last edited by a moderator:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Is this a torrent? I thought this was a DDL thread...?

Why would you think a file with the extension .txt is a torrent?

You'll find the ddl links in the file if you open it with a text editor.

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Here is one that sounded so promising, I wished to share it with you... at least the knowledge of it:

I Hate My Teacher
[CWM-108], with Rin Hanai and Ryo Takamiya

attachment.php

Here's the thing. Everybody loves women. This is why many heterosexual ladies are said to be, and probably are, bi-curious.

But believe it or not, there are still a few females (maybe three or four) who actually prefer their less evolved gender counterpart. So what happens when an aggressive lesbian tries to make a conquest of those reluctant, or even those who are repulsed by the idea?

That's right! You're going to get "resistance." Which makes the play interesting, keeping in mind that authors even have a word for it... "conflict."

And what happens when the bully has power and the victim is meek? Why that makes the proceedings all the more fun to watch.

And this is evidently what we've got here. The lovely Ryo Takamiya...

attachment.php

...Decides to help herself to a tasty treat, in the form of Rin Hanai:

attachment.php

Will you just look at the way that Rin feels this is quite an invasion!

attachment.php

And then the indignity of having to provide "services" in turn..!

attachment.php

Ultimately, however, Rin... sigh... accepts her fate.

attachment.php

With the implication that she may even be beginning to like the lickety-spliciousness. Talk about a happy ending.
f addressing this issue.

I was a big fan of Rin Hanai during her brief tenure as an AV performer. And though this one looked promising on paper, the preview clip suggests a disappointment. I would like to be proven wrong, however.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
attachment.php

HUNT-344 I Spend A Modest Puberty Do Not Even Know How To Kiss Girls
Quality Video: HQ/3000Kbps

Aaaww this one reminds me of HUNT-386. Big thanks for this :cheer: