Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
i want to get HQ 3000k

Sorry in advance for the rant(for those who know they'll be bothered by it, just stop reading now), but after seeing that I just had to mention that while it's still technically 3000k, the fact that removing the DRM is a lossy process means you don't get as high a quality as the original 3000k file provided by DMM.

Also 3000k only means it uses a fixed amount of data per frames and doesn't necessarily means the quality will be good. I could make the most horrible 3000k encode you've ever seen.

With that said, the quality can be better than if the source offered less than 3000k. I know a few only offer 2000k(which would be plenty if they didn't use wmv).

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Anal Lesbian Girl Collection Of Rei Kitajima

This one hasn't shown its face on this forum for years, so it may be almost like new:

Rei Kitajima's Lesbian Anal Masochistic Lady Collection [CRPD286]

crpd00286pl.jpg

Starring: Rei Kitajima, Ryo Tsujimoto, Nanami Miyazaki, Miu Nishiki and Naomi Sakieda

attachment.php

Ryo Tsujimoto

Translated plot:

The unveiling of our meeting Mazopetto proud of your anus Slut Rei Kitajima horny busty hentai. Rei Kitajima increase production in Acme and various 痴技 piston to Dirty Talk Pussy Lesbian anal anal Big four different types of wall thickness, such as anal fissure exposed shallow! M ass women of satisfaction, service obedience to Rei Kitajima in sensitive erotic ass is loved a lot.

attachment.php

One DMM reviewer's translated opinion:

Rei Kitajima odious lesbian play. We are in the strap-on dildo or anal or enema to four girls. Big success with lots of Dirty Talk.
Because you can be surprised that even though Ryo Tsujimoto Anal Pretty typical. Miu Nishiki also powerful scene of Rei Kitajima fucked pussy.
However, I do not blame violently unsatisfactory because little sister so basically friendly. I do not even play his own anal.

attachment.php

Miu Nishiki

Screen Shots 1

Screen Shots 2

600 MB painless download

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This entry has been posted on Akiba-Online numerous times. Except for a torrent possibility (which I'll include below), however, all of the links appear to be dead.

Fluffy Pussy Beautiful [CRPD376], starring Ryo Sena and Riona Suzune.

(Also Known as "Hairy Pussy Super Cunningilus Lesbian")

attachment.php

Translated "Plot":

Beautiful lesbian pussy, pussy bushy bristle enchanted! Captivating soggy wet pubic hair entangled in the saliva of cunnilingus tongue courtship of two people ask each other, dripping. The dick such lewd, erotic woman between acquisitiveness and shagginess etc shellfish alignment will produce bristles W lotion play, strap-on dildo each other to orgasm Vibrator beautiful Ecstasy FUCK!

attachment.php

Ryo Sena

attachment.php

Riona Suzune

Screen Shots 1

Screen Shots 2

469 MB Painless download

The torrent link may be found here. I have no idea whether it is good or not.

Note:
I like the look of JPTOr's Sister Of The Demon Bride Gets Fucked By Husband, which you may see a few posts above. (Although that title translation is messed up... there doesn't appear to be any "husband." There is English lettering below the title "Lesbian Battle r***," but a lot of it is illegible.) Yet 1.8 GB is too rich for my blood, especially if we are talking about scary Extabit links. (One of which may be off-kilter at present, according to @KEN1234.)

Here is a not-enticing stream alternative, which I have not tried firsthand. If you'd like to give it a shot, I see at least the "Server VIP #7" links are operational. You may also want to click on "CLICK HERE USE BYPASS PLAYER." The five links are all 22 minutes each, and are sized at 136 MB, 139 MB, 153 MB, 146 MB and 135 MB, respectively.

polp

Jul 17, 2009
thanks for your reply

Sorry in advance for the rant(for those who know they'll be bothered by it, just stop reading now), but after seeing that I just had to mention that while it's still technically 3000k, the fact that removing the DRM is a lossy process means you don't get as high a quality as the original 3000k file provided by DMM.

Also 3000k only means it uses a fixed amount of data per frames and doesn't necessarily means the quality will be good. I could make the most horrible 3000k encode you've ever seen.

With that said, the quality can be better than if the source offered less than 3000k. I know a few only offer 2000k(which would be plenty if they didn't use wmv).

thanks for your reply

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
I'll reupload AUKG-086, but it helps if you tell me which version you want(mkv(better quality) or avi(compatibility with external players)) when requesting a repost for one of my encodes.
avi Please.