Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Does futa work on this thread? It's a grey area for me. Oh well. :puzzled:

Not for me, tbh since it has its own definition, but sometimes we'r off limits anyways :exhausted:

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
Does futa work on this thread? It's a grey area for me. Oh well. :puzzled:

I swear I'm not just trying to disagree with everything loveGIANT (who seems like a good and reasonable poster) says but I think futa is fine. It's pretty difficult to believe if you've seen any of the videos that it's anything but a woman with a strap-on.
I've seen other examples of that type of material and it's clearly an effeminate man with implants. Uh, not for me. But the Japanese futa stuff is clearly performed by two women (In fact, I don't speak Japanese but the ones I've seen seem to have a common plot of a woman who just sprouted a penis one day. They don't seem to even pretend it's a transgender thing although, again, I might think differently if I could understand what was being said.)
There are a few, one where the theme seems to be girls who work at McDonald's (Only in Japan...) and another with the common theme of a girl and her tutor that I rank among my favorite JAV titles.
So that's one vote for, I guess.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I personally have no issues with Futa being in this thread just as long as its labelled well cause I chose to avoid it.

Enjoy your break JPTor. Thanks for all your uploads.

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
What exactly is FUTA?

I'm not an expert but my understanding just from what I've seen is that it's girls with a "she-male," technically. However, as I said before, on a practical level it's almost always, in the vids I've seen, it's really a girl or girls wearing a strap-on, with clear bands holding it on so it appears the girl or girls have a penis.
Others may have a better definition.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011

puyoplash

Aug 11, 2008
this thread drives me nuts, can we just pick the same filehosting site, i bought a premium account at extabit, then now all the good stuff is ryushare...

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
I agree, it would be a lot better if we can prick 1 premium site to share all the stuff on. I've been using ryushare and would like to see if we can just stick to that one if possible,

akiramike

Jan 12, 2011
As promised, something unique to this forum. I'll upload another video tomorrow and another one the day after ;)

CYAY-001 禁断愛 熟女とロリッ娘
2.43 GB - 1:56:22 - WMV - 30fps

29cyay00001pl.jpg

CYAY_001_wmv_thumbs_2012_10_12_01_03_21.jpg

CYAY-001.part1.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part2.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part3.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part4.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part5.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part6.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part7.rar - 350.0 MB
CYAY-001.part8.rar - 46.8 MB

Awesome, thanks! You don't happen to have cyay-002 and 003 as well?

otrora

Jul 15, 2012
uh uh uh
May i underline this request? :nosebleed::nosebleed:
If anyone has it: Pleeease share it <3 ;D

I have that video, but my problem is with ryushare, always fails the uploading. :notagain:
I will try again and I'll post it.
Bye brothers :thief:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
why are the files so large?

Because they're all rip from digital rental sites like dmm and they use a crazy amount of bitrate because the wmv codec is terrible at compressing video while retaining good quality.

Either those sites still use the mentality that if the file is bigger it has to be of better quality(which is mostly false these days) or they're too lazy(or can't handle the volume) to take enough time to produce a good encode at a decent size.

I wish more people would buy DVDs and rip them, that way we would be able to have video of better quality at half the size.

spab

Feb 10, 2008
Make sure they are all named the same way before you join them(except for the 001,002,etc.) and that the resulting size is the same as all the parts added up.

Also that you downloaded them from the same source, but I guess that's unlikely you got a different part somewhere else.

I did exactly like you suggested but it still the same problem : only part 1 is playing.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I did exactly like you suggested but it still the same problem : only part 1 is playing.

Are you sure you're playing the final file and not the one ending with 001?

If you are, can you be more precise about what actually happens when you reach the end of the first part because with the details you gave us, there's not much more to tell.

Do you see the total duration of the movie in your player and also, which player are you using?

Edit: Just to make sure, I downloaded it and jdownloader merged them without any problem and I can seek to any part of the full movie.
I also tried my usual way of joining them: Open a cmd windows, navigate to the folder where the files are and type this
Code:
COPY /B /V HAVD720.HQ.wmv.00? HAVD-720.wmv