Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
As stated before in previous posts, you could always use Megaupload. I've had no trouble with them in the past. The Mega Manager program is easy to use.

Besides [SVS-005]PANSTベロKISS?, would you happen to have any of the following?
*[PLZ-009]パンストレズビアン遊戯Vol.9
*[TOS-110]本格レズ 女医×ナース×患者 2
*[AWT-001] 猥褻性感レズエステ No.1
*[AWE-014] 接吻の輪舞曲
*[AWE-011] 接吻の輪舞曲
*[KND-003] 熟女巨乳レズ
*[JU-001] アンスコレズビアン Vol.1
*[JU-002] アンスコレズビアン Vol.2
*[JU-003] アンスコレズビアン Vol.3
*[JU-004] アンスコレズビアン Vol.4
*[FAX-069] ネコとタチ キッスオブファイヤー
*[AWS-002] 交尾の輪舞曲 貴姫達の交尾SP

Groper_love

Jan 5, 2009
To Slimedog or anyone here, can someone please reupload 'NHDT-633' ??? I tried everywhere but all the links are dead, both hotfile and rapidshare.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

inspiron44

Aug 13, 2009
Any DEST voyeur lesbian movies

Slimedog and anyone else on this thread, I am looking for DEST series of voyeur lesbian massages.

I have DEST-032, 33, 34 and I know there are a whole lot more like 28,29 etc.

Would really appreciate if anyone can direct me to them or upload them.

Thanks

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Megaupload is the only hoster that hides their files from free users. You go to the file and it says that it is not currently available, so all files are not available at all times. I would advise against MU.

krusty69

Dec 3, 2009
wwilk. I've had that happen to me with MU but I've gone back in a few minutes and it's gone through fine. I think their servers get busy with the free stuff and you just have to try at another time. Cheers.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I've had stuff not be available for days. As far as the servers, this doesn't happen with any other hoster so I see it as a deliberate action on their part.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Its only happened to me once, but 3 minutes later the file was available. Plus with Megaupload it is MUCH easier to bypass the waiting period restrictions between downloads (with FlashGot).

redflame9999

Sep 8, 2008
Does anyone have this movie?
It's a good Jav movie!
Lesbian Girl Hunting Vol.5 (LR-05D) Cast:Aoi and Uehara Ruka

Please someone post this movie! I lost my copy! :(

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
Slimedog Lesbian Thread:

Greetings every one.

It is with regret that I will no longer be posting to the Akiba site. There was a change in policy banning Fileserve back in October. Since I was dropped from hotfile, and I disliked very much filesonic, I paid for three months on Fileserve. Unfortunately, I do not have the time or the $ to join/upload to several storage sites.

At this time, I will only be a leecher here until maybe there is another shift in Akiba policy in my favor: then I will return to posting here.

Until then, I will be posting from... (any suggestions?) (I currently have another large installment to post waiting for all!)

To answer questions put to me previously pending my input:
--------------------------------
I found several Japanese Highschool videos (XY) I didn't have in my collection and a couple of Re-Zu-Bian (#11 to follow in next post).

riderfan: Found AWE-011, will post next time
groper_love: will re-post NHDT-633 next time
inspiron44: Sorry, no DEST. But maybe you can post your's here...?
kiaracondong: Sorry, nope I ain't got
tonyrice: Taken from Lesbian Love Licking #3 [DOKS112]
yukiogawa: I do not have DJK-020
berger5: I have no idea
les2les: Nope, ain't got it

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanx everyone! (I look forward to your suggestions on where I can continue posting where Fileserve is accepted)

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Oh, NOOOO!!!!! :scared:

zardoz

Mar 28, 2008
We thank you for your time, slimedog. You've done great things for the people who frequent this website.:notagain:

!Vaya Con Dios!

ash75

Jan 13, 2010
You'll be greatly missed; there are no words to express my thanks for your efforts.

All the best.

Kswing

Oct 4, 2009
Why why whyyyyyyyyyy?.... ok get a hold of yourself, life can still go on with out slimedog's post right? Ahhhh!!! who am I kidding. For the love of all humanity Akiba please lift your ban on fileserve!!!! :notagain:

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
I am trying to get write acces to JavTalk, but they haven't responded yet. Maybe I will hav eto use URDX web site...

hovhaness

Feb 1, 2008
I know that it makes you guys feel Grrrr, but show respect & appreciation by thanking the man on his parting post.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1253051&postcount=876

Ok done with the lecture:sadomaso:

SD you are great.
Not because you post. Lot's do this.
You post with heart. & this thread is always so well tended.
Doing re-uploads, & taking requests.
An example of what file-sharing used to be about before the invasion of the money-posters.

So good luck my friend.
Thanks for this wonderful thread.
It is always a treat just coming in to look around

*hint**hint**people use google & a little imagination.
You'll find SD wherever he unpacks & settles in.

:)

hovhaness

Feb 1, 2008
OK, so I just lost my Hotfile account for something I uploaded last year (non-jav).
:nosebleed:

So my next post will be delayed. I have joined FileServe and am re-upping everything again...

They sent me notices for files that I own
Then said they were reported??
Ohh-Kaay..

Then 2 days later dumped me & I never loaded 1 single file that was not either public domain or I shot myself.

They assume that if it has hits then it is a threat for them in their pending lawsuit & so then poof.

I am not gonna bother to even fight it.
You cannot win against crooks. & this bastid is just looking to jump ship before the sh*t hits the fan.

Luckily tho I had made the switch to multiupload over a year ago & used all the mirrors available.
So I still have my files.