Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
HD (1080)

[VICD-329] 発情レズ捜査官 女囚アナル調教 佐々木あき 高瀬杏

uR1K4rj.jpg

MKV/5.00 GB

Y2LXOT4.jpg

Premium links (Filejoker.net)
https://safelinking.net/3JQJHQ9

Free users (Bigfile.to)
https://safelinking.net/xRFwEDE

fSXdASN.png

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Wow JUY-001 looks like one of those good "EROTIC" lesbian jav titles. I like the works of Nao Masoki too... I really love movies starring only 2 girls... it's much more intimate and personal, and I hate films with toys, it takes away from the natural beauty and intimacy between 2 girls. My favorite lesbian series are usually from AUKG, BBAN, Madonna, Lezule, EDRG (erotic lesbian horror). Not all of them are good, only a few. I really hope to see more directors make lesbian film where both girls are into each other, non-scripted. They should interview the girls to see who they want to be partnered up with, that way we can see some chemistry between them and it will make for a much more erotic film. I don't like these JAV titles where they have toys, and the girls are oiled up, or having orgies. Please, more 1 on 1 titles that focus on the girls being into each other. Have them go out on dates, do real things, and then going back where they can be extremely hot and intimate with each other. This is a basic formula but works so well. I want to see more Lesbian Erotica JAV like this.

mickey_kenny

Akiba Citizen
Jun 24, 2013
Warning watermark - Update Filejoker links
MESS-024 Akira Matsushita, Maika Taken To Sleeping Sister Wife Also Defeat
MESS-024 不覚にも嫁を妹に寝盗られた Maika 松下ひかり
mess-024_poster.jpg
mess-024.mp4.jpg
----------
Video Infomations:
DVD-Code: MESS-024
Release Date: 2013-02-21
Casts: Maika, Matsushita Hikari
--------------------
MP4 | 0.69 GiB | 800×450 | 120 Min
https://filejoker.net/n4cba1aqlemg/mess-024.mp4

Last edited:

sapphic_girl

Jeannie
Dec 10, 2009
just posted some BBAN titles, check them out for those who're interested

OMG You're like as a tsunami @Yipman Your posted mean a wave of pleasure. Make me sweat. You have exquisite taste and good suggestions
:hi::genit::ksss:
Muchísimas gracias Master!

Dear Master. You have title AUKG-208 in your addictive contributions?
Reiko Kobayakawa and Karen Uehara are a couple of goddesses.
I love the intensity in his lesbian films.

View media item 30711

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

mickey_kenny

Akiba Citizen
Jun 24, 2013
Warning watermark - Update Filejoker links
DJSR-015 Oma ○ Co Chau Said In A Tongue Only Lesbian Cunnilingus (ver Pretty)
DJSR-015 レズビアン クンニリングス 舌だけでイッちゃうオマ○コ(美少女ver)
djsr-015_poster.jpg
djsr-015.mp4.jpg
----------
Video Infomations:
DVD-Code: DJSR-015
Release Date: 2013-02-25
Casts: Fujiwara Hitomi, Kohaku Uta, Aihara Sae, Hayase Arisu, Nanasaki Fuuka Itsuki Karin, Hoshizaki Anri, Mio Mikuru, Kanno Yuki
--------------------
MP4 | 0.62 GiB | 800×450 | 126 Min
https://filejoker.net/u7vsbt1jf7mf/djsr-015.mp4

Last edited:

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
Javerotikaz and Walle12 - I don't like toys either though one (not more) scene with a strap-on as part of the sexing is fine with me. Still that are more tasteful strap-ons and some are cheap and ugly.

Reactions: tliu223

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Javerotikaz and Walle12 - I don't like toys either though one (not more) scene with a strap-on as part of the sexing is fine with me. Still that are more tasteful strap-ons and some are cheap and ugly.
I can accept "natural" strap-ons, when the girl put on a strap-on like a belt and fisically "fucks" another girl. But I don't like fake strap-ons or dildos used with the hands. And I don't like oiled girls or massages or "amateur" films when they put the camera 10 meters away, because it is a stupid (and fake) spy cam... You have the most beautiful girls in the world and you see them far away, like ants... Stupid. I like close-ups, the camera near the girls, that you can feel what they feel...

sapphic_girl

Jeannie
Dec 10, 2009
I can accept "natural" strap-ons, when the girl put on a strap-on like a belt and fisically "fucks" another girl. But I don't like fake strap-ons or dildos used with the hands. And I don't like oiled girls or massages or "amateur" films when they put the camera 10 meters away, because it is a stupid (and fake) spy cam... You have the most beautiful girls in the world and you see them far away, like ants... Stupid. I like close-ups, the camera near the girls, that you can feel what they feel...
Hi guys.
I completely agree that the Japanese models are the most beautiful girls in the world. I love watching them moaning, screaming in the foreground rubbing her flawless skin, self-induced real orgasms. They motivate me a lot, especially when I'm with my girlfriend. We would like to have a threesome with a Japanese girl!!!
I'm not a lesbian who likes the widespread use of toys, or strap-on or dildos. I much prefer to use my whole body to bring pleasure to my girlfriend. Give her a massage with oil, rubbing our erogenous parts, sticking my tongue and fingers in all cavities, exchanged fluids and especially when intense and deep kissing us all the time.
How JAV models... They know how to kiss intensely in his films!!!!
Finally, I'm in favor of threesomes or orgies between several beautiful girls. We are super fan of movies AUKS, ANND, BBAN, LADY, MADV, RCT and more. For example, the series Gachinko All Naked Lesbian Battle. I love!!! Hopefully I can continue this delicious and infinitely orgasmic series with more beautiful models JAV :p

Last edited: