Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
Thanks to @7898789 for original upload :)

[NPS-239] Naked Amateur Rezunanpa 89 Friends Of A Woman Director Haruna Belo Ju ~ Iki Rolled Experience 32[FHD]
8.96 GB | 220 minutes | wmv | No Watermark
X7WkHJ7.jpg

Thee3wk.jpg

Links:
filejoker:
http://sho.rtify.com/190724
Password:
vyakiba2014
uploadable:
http://sho.rtify.com/190725
Password:
vyakiba2014
RAR-Password:
4akiba?!-__-

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Same here.

Maybe the website was down a few hours ago or he's trying to use safelink.strike-up links without renaming them to safelinking.

help596

May 21, 2012
HODV-21136 「壊し愛」
View attachment 570561
収録時間: 240分
出演者: 千乃あずみ 涼川絢音
監督: 白虎
シリーズ: —-
メーカー: h.m.p
レーベル: h.m.p
ジャンル: クンニ 巨乳 レズ 指マン レズキス 4時間以上作品 サンプル動画

今作のテーマは「レズ作品での本気イキ」!本当の絶頂を得るために、初共演である千乃あずみと涼川絢音が手探りと緊張の中、身体と心を近づけていく!白く美しい女同士の身体が激しく甘く…擦れ合う。何も道具を使わず…演技もなく…お互いの身体と心だけで絶頂を迎える!
AVI 2.30GB
about this video sound not synchronous how to repair

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Thanks to @7898789 for original upload :)

[NPS-239] Naked Amateur Rezunanpa 89 Friends Of A Woman Director Haruna Belo Ju ~ Iki Rolled Experience 32[FHD]
8.96 GB | 220 minutes | wmv | No Watermark
At last, a film in FullHD!!! I was starting to think we were living in 1998 again...
Thanks vaampy!!!!

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
What exactly are you talking about?
Sorry, my english is awful... ;)
What I am trying to say is that almost all the releases are SD like in 1998, but in the last 5 or 6 years the stores only sell HD TVs and monitors in HD, I can´t understand why people is still buying DVDs and 95% of JAV realeases are in awful SD...
So it is good to see that your last releases are in Full HD, thanks!
I don't download SD anymore...

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
Sorry, my english is awful... ;)
What I am trying to say is that almost all the releases are SD like in 1998, but in the last 5 or 6 years the stores only sell HD TVs and monitors in HD, I can´t understand why people is still buying DVDs and 95% of JAV realeases are in awful SD...
So it is good to see that your last releases are in Full HD, thanks!
I don't download SD anymore...
Well, problem is these 'awful' SD releases are not meant to be to show the beauty of our beloved JAV genre, but simply to do publicity.
As you can see with all these watermarks. They are way much cheaper then HD and that is why they are so much more common. As for myself, I've bought myself also many SD release, not in this awful quality but still SD. My reason was, I wanted to have the title, but I wanted so many I didn't have enough money to buy them all.:gembel:

As for the release I posted, I was simply lucky enough, to grab it when it was still available, that's all.