Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hexcode

Jan 16, 2009
What happened to using uploadable.ch? It was the best "FREE" site with minimal wait time between downloads, fast downloads and no pop-ups

:mad:

Reactions: tliu223

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
What happened to using uploadable.ch? It was the best "FREE" site with minimal wait time between downloads, fast downloads and no pop-ups

They stopped paying for downloads and subscription and since most uploaders do it for the money, I'm sure you can guess why most stopped using it.

mx70

Akiba Citizen
Apr 14, 2014
HAVD-861 The Tachi And Cat Secret To Rezurori Spa-mom For The First Time
1havd861pl.jpg

File Name:
HAVD-861.wmv
File Size:
1.08 GB
File Type:
wmv
HAVD-861_s.jpg
FILEJOKER SINGLE
HAVD-861.wmv (1106.2 Mb)

DATAFILE SINGLE
HAVD-861.wmv

ironduck

Aug 4, 2009

Yeah with uploadable gone this site has become unusable, sadly. DATAFILE is horrible as a free user and filejoker...well lets just say the name fits their service. :p
Im not really willing to pay premium for services you can only use on one site and that at the same time are unreliable. But hey Im just a leecher on this forum anyways so its not like I have a say in this anyways (rightfully so).

rezujimjam

Jun 21, 2013
Yeah with uploadable gone this site has become unusable, sadly. DATAFILE is horrible as a free user and filejoker...well lets just say the name fits their service. :p
Im not really willing to pay premium for services you can only use on one site and that at the same time are unreliable. But hey Im just a leecher on this forum anyways so its not like I have a say in this anyways (rightfully so).

The only free site left that I have found usable is Uptobox that SamCook provides and I wish the others would too! I used it for the first time the other nite and the download speed was better than any of the premium sites I have used so far, a few minutes per 500Mb slice. K2S and the others are taking 3hrs or more per 500Mb to download making them unusable for anyone with a life.