Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
[PJD-054] ♯ 3 Beautiful Lesbian Girls[HD]
3.62 GB | 90 minutes | wmv | No watermark
TAa8Dj3.jpg

13qy601.jpg

AolEcVi.jpg

Links:
filejoker:
https://safelinking.net/e913597e90
Password:
vyakiba2014
Uploadable.ch:
https://safelinking.net/e10225433b
Password:
vyakiba2014
RAR-Password:
4akiba?!-__-

Last edited:

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
thanks vampy, no subyshare links available?

Nope not anymore, since subyshare isn't required anymore and filejoker is needed in posts I'm going with filejoker and uploadable.
It is just too much to upload to 3 hosters..
I have uploaded for this batch 3 day straight, and I'll upload 3 more days straight... so you see what time it consumes..

Reactions: tliu223

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Can anyone reupload AUKG-114 please. Thanks a lot
Also can anyone find this very old title: My only teacher. Lesbian pet 5 (SDDE-081)

Last edited:

elzoog

May 26, 2013
[PJD-060] ♯ 5 Beautiful Lesbian Girls[HD]
4.10 GB | 100 minutes | wmv | No watermark
8IjwbJX.jpg

ddNux9q.jpg

e2vOeXV.jpg

Links:
filejoker:
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/ae5f2c49f2
Password:
vyakiba2014
Uploadable.ch:
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/739b840636
Password:
vyakiba2014
RAR-Password:
4akiba?!-__-

I tried using your password a few times. I even pasted it into a text editor to compare it with the above to make sure I got it right.

The fact that I had this problem leads me to the following question. What is so special or secret about this movie that you feel you need to protect it with a password?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I tried using your password a few times. I even pasted it into a text editor to compare it with the above to make sure I got it right.

The fact that I had this problem leads me to the following question. What is so special or secret about this movie that you feel you need to protect it with a password?

And you're sure you're not using the links password for the rar files or vice-versa?

Protecting them with a password makes it more difficult for unwanted guests to see what the files are and report them.

elzoog

May 26, 2013
And you're sure you're not using the links password for the rar files or vice-versa?

Protecting them with a password makes it more difficult for unwanted guests to see what the files are and report them.

Yes, to prove it here is the password I have saved in the buffer 4akiba?!-__-

As to your excuse of "makes it more difficult for unwanted guests to see what the files are and report them" ypu realize that with the wrong password an evil guest can do the following:

1) See the file name.
2) Do a google search on that filename. Or even look it up on www.javlibrary.com

Right?

I'm also wondering if a rar password is such a good idea, why everybody else that posts on this site doesn't use one.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's not really an excuse since I'm not the one using the password.

1) It's possible to block seeing the filenames when using a password, but I guess he didn't.
2) I could name a file any way I want, but that doesn't make the content it. If so, I'd just rename a text file I create to the JAV I want to watch and I could enjoy it.
Using the DVD code could make it multiple things, not necessarily JAV since the people wouldn't grab the links from here or they'd have the password to open the rar files anyway so they don't necessarily know what to look for.

Personally, I only use one for the links because that's what get reported regardless of the content usually. Someone going to the trouble of actually downloading the files and looking at them is probably someone that wants the content so they won't report it in my opinion, but it's an extra security measure.

If you haven't tried already, type the password instead of copy-pasting it. If it fails, make sure you have an updated version of your archiving software and if it fails yet again, then wait for vaampy to reply, he'll probably be able to test if the problem his on his side or yours.

Last edited:

elzoog

May 26, 2013
It's not really an excuse since I'm not the one using the password.

1) It's possible to block seeing the filenames when using a password, but I guess he didn't.
2) I could name a file any way I want, but that doesn't make the content it. If so, I'd just rename a text file I create to the JAV I want to watch and I could enjoy it.
Using the DVD code could make it multiple things, not necessarily JAV since the people wouldn't grab the links from here or they'd have the password to open the rar files anyway so they don't necessarily know what to look for.

Let's say he renamed the file to something like MyFile.wmv instead of PJD-060 A.wmv. This would create the added problem of keeping track of which rar archives go with which files. If someone else is downloading a large set of rar archives, then the person downloading them would also have to keep track of this.

If you haven't tried already, type the password instead of copy-pasting it. If it fails, make sure you have an updated version of your archiving software and if it fails yet again, then wait for vampy to reply, he'll probably be able to test if the problem his on his side or yours.

It turns out that a space was added when I tried copy-pasting the password.

However, even though I figured out the answer to the problem, it DID create a problem that wouldn't exist if the rar wasn't password protected.

If something is creating a problem, and not adding any real benefit, then why do it?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Let's say he renamed the file to something like MyFile.wmv instead of PJD-060 A.wmv. This would create the added problem of keeping track of which rar archives go with which files. If someone else is downloading a large set of rar archives, then the person downloading them would also have to keep track of this.
Obfuscation has benefits, but it also has it's price, no way around that.

It turns out that a space was added when I tried copy-pasting the password.

However, even though I figured out the answer to the problem, it DID create a problem that wouldn't exist if the rar wasn't password protected.

If something is creating a problem, and not adding any real benefit, then why do it?
It's a very common problem when copy-pasting(especially with IE).
The benefit is added security(be it justified or not), that's why he does it(I'm assuming). Either way, it's a personal choice from the uploader and if you don't like it, just download from someone else.

If you use a password with your name or the website your using it also reduce the chances of people stealing your links(no idea why people do this, but it happened to me once and my links got deleted in a matter of hours).

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009

What's so special about this movie? You want it and you have it now, right? There's no secret behind this, it's just that I decided when I started uploading JAV, that I've set this password as my standard compressing method, hence all my uploads have
this password.

Yes, to prove it here is the password I have saved in the buffer 4akiba?!-__-

As to your excuse of "makes it more difficult for unwanted guests to see what the files are and report them" ypu realize that with the wrong password an evil guest can do the following:

1) See the file name.
2) Do a google search on that filename. Or even look it up on www.javlibrary.com

Right?

I'm also wondering if a rar password is such a good idea, why everybody else that posts on this site doesn't use one.

Not everyone, for example as an uploader who is active here in this thread: 7898789
Well at the beginning there was a slight confusion what password goes where, but since then I didn't hear anymore complaining about this matter so I think it's fine if I do it my way.

Thank you @SamKook for defending my way of methods, while I was away on my Easter holidays. You've got it all right.:centil:

Last edited:

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Does anyone know what's wrong with filejoker, it has a limit of 20gb/day, but it's been over 24 hours, and I still cannot download. I thought it says unlimited downloads? Sigh.

rubymurry

Dec 17, 2014
Does anyone know what's wrong with filejoker, it has a limit of 20gb/day, but it's been over 24 hours, and I still cannot download. I thought it says unlimited downloads? Sigh.

Their official response has been

"20 Gb download limit - This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales."

A few complaints later...

"Thank you everybody for your valuable feedback, we will take this under advisement and will discuss it internally to see If something could be changed in this regard."

Don't hold your breath.

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
And if anyone does have MESS-016 (or MESS-002), I would love a copy too!

Credit to poppey6628 for the original upload.

[MESS-032] Maid Of The House Was Made To Netorare Daughter-in-law Is A Lesbian ... ◆ Husband
Saeki Haruna, Aihara Miho
Release Date: 2014-01-23
5.3GB | 126 minutes | wmv (6000K) | no watermark

Uploadable.ch:
https://safelinking.net/p/279c358a1a

While we're on the subject, I find that I'm missing MESS-031. Can I trouble someone for a re-up?

View attachment 387431

Oh dear, I forgot that I've already uploaded it after your request, sorry for the delay :gembel:

[MESS-016] Lesbian Gynecology
Yuuki Misa, Takazawa Saya
1.99 GB | 120 minutes | wmv | Watermark: JAVakiba.com
quNgauU.jpg

BrcJ5UP.jpg

Links:
filejoker:
https://safelinking.net/78e48243eb
Password:
vyakiba2014
Uploadable.ch:
https://safelinking.net/91d704e859