Slimedog's dead Lesbian posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
G

GenReefer

Can someone please tell me who these women are...

http://www.divshare.com/download/10411147-34d

http://www.divshare.com/download/10411148-f1e

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009

penny

Jan 7, 2009
And the fact that Miss Chinatsu was frequently directed in her lesbian JAVs by her lover, Shoku Mikami, only adds another layer of sexual heat to her love-making.

Wait, you mean Nakano Chinatsu and Mikami Shoko are lovers?

I mean same-sex (lesbian) lovers? :inlove2:

I only know that they retired together at the same time... :casual:

But thanks for the info, and to Slimedog who provides U&K lesbian movies.
It's my favorite. :inlove2:

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Wonderfull as ever. CRPD 135 and iSD-094 look awesome. Thanks!

loserjames

May 16, 2008
OMG. I posted these three days on many forums. Once i posted here, the next day its gone!!!!! Someone here reported the links..... Someone during 1:30 am!!! Odd...

Crippler2k

Mar 21, 2007
What a shame, it seems someone does not appreciate the work of Slimedog and the main "peddlers" of Lesbian JAV.

EDIT: It just looks like most of the links in this thread are kaput.

Entente

Sep 3, 2008
You don't need an invitation. I can easily see their site's content even without being a part of their blog.

Google's Blogspot is a bit of a retarded thing because it handles visibility/invisibility queerly so it can index everything in there.

Here's a hint of how to see their content:
Remove all iFrames and embedded CSS.

rezubianblog doesn't seem to have NHDT-351 :|

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
"EDIT: It just looks like most of the links in this thread are kaput."

I don't think so... looking at my Rapidshare account listing my downloads and it says the Status of my files are good = "Normal Download". I even downloaded a couple and all is well.

jhungcof

Banned
Sep 6, 2009
You don't need an invitation. I can easily see their site's content even without being a part of their blog.

Google's Blogspot is a bit of a retarded thing because it handles visibility/invisibility queerly so it can index everything in there.

Here's a hint of how to see their content:
Remove all iFrames and embedded CSS.

rezubianblog doesn't seem to have NHDT-351 :|

Would you pls explain more detail how can I see the content in this blog, I have tried many times but still cannot open it. Thanks

Crippler2k

Mar 21, 2007
Would you pls explain more detail how can I see the content in this blog, I have tried many times but still cannot open it. Thanks

Easy way to view everything.
You just have to know how to set your browser to view a page with "no styles".

Entente

Sep 3, 2008
I've only told a hint as I don't want any Tom, Dick, and Harry to do things which the blog creator doesn't want to be done. Maybe Google might help you better than I.

Trust me, most of rez's content can be found here in Akiba. It's not that special. There's only about 4 months worth of contents (approx 380 posts) there so it doesn't really matter.

Edit: Crippler2K got it.