Slimedog's dead Lesbian posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
:tea: Thx for the positive feedback folks! :bingo:

You deserve it with this awesome post obviously. There are so many, do you know which one had catfights in them? Someone said there was one with hairpulling and it couldnt find it. I hope you know saw that one.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
Catfighting? All I can think of are the Lesbian Slave, Lesbian Battle, Sadistic Lesbian, Drug r***, Restroom r***, Beach Molestors, Bondage Chair, Lesbian Vampire and Inmate Punishment... :trance:

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
Also, why do your post have wmvs as wmv.001 etc? Why not just wmv if they are that format. Sorry, I guess I am a noob.

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
Catfighting? All I can think of are the Lesbian Slave, Lesbian Battle, Sadistic Lesbian, Drug r***, Restroom r***, Beach Molestors, Bondage Chair, Lesbian Vampire and Inmate Punishment... :trance:

Sorry. I seriously don't wish to keep bugging you ... you are being too kind. I was referring to: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411056#post411056

I was hoping someone could tell me which one he is referring to. I'm sure it would be great if he stated it that way. Thats all. LOL.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
Ahh. well they we'ren't refereing to a video - they were talking about the conversation between members on this board - describing as a "catfight"

:battered:

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
Ahh. well they we'ren't refereing to a video - they were talking about the conversation between members on this board - describing as a "catfight"

:battered:

Bummer ... LOL ... it sounded too .. catfight ... hairpulling... oh well. As for all your posts. I have only gotten one to work. Why do you have so many different formats ...ie. wmv.001, avi.001., etc.? Am I missing something? The only time I have seen that is in newgroups long ago ... but you had to save then together as a group. Surely that not how it is here with your posted files.

Please let me know. I have tried downloading the codex's ....still not working except for one or two.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Why do you have so many different formats ...ie. wmv.001, avi.001., etc.? Am I missing something?

It's to separate them in parts smaller than the size limit of rapidshare.

You need to use a software to join them like FFSJ or hjsplit.

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
It's to separate them in parts smaller than the size limit of rapidshare.

You need to use a software to join them like FFSJ or hjsplit.

Ok ...noob again ... download them all then use the splitter to join them all together?

So, some your your files work fine without it, but some need the splitter to work.

Sorry again for being a noob ... just trying to learn how it works.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
I pick up/find these vids from all over the world via torrents. other web sites, eMule, etc. They come in all formats becasue that is how I get them.

The rule is you download all the files of a particular movie you are interested in, then use HJSPLIT application to join them into a single movie (select the *.001 file).

Enjoy hte movie. If you don't have the CODEC, then download the FFDSHOW and install. You should be good to go from there.

:bow-pray:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Ok ...noob again ... download them all then use the splitter to join them all together?

Yes, for all the file that end with 001,002,etc you need to download them all and open the first file(001) in the software and it will join them to make the final video.

Rik3D

Jan 8, 2010
I pick up/find these vids from all over the world via torrents. other web sites, eMule, etc. They come in all formats becasue that is how I get them.

The rule is you download all the files of a particular movie you are interested in, then use HJSPLIT application to join them into a single movie (select the *.001 file).

Enjoy hte movie. If you don't have the CODEC, then download the FFDSHOW and install. You should be good to go from there.

:bow-pray:

Sweet! Thanx for all the help. Plus, I've seen some of your downloads before I found this site today. You really are awesome sharing all these movies with us.

edhappy620

Nov 25, 2009
Hi, great job....

You happen to have these?

Lesbian Kiss Nanpa
Lesbian Kiss Nanpa II
Lesbian Kiss Nanpa III
Lesbian Kiss Nanpa IV
Lesbian Kiss Nanpa V
Lesbian Kiss Nanpa VI

The theme is AV gals tried to get some amateurs ladies to try things... anyone has it please upload....

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Wow... Thanks especially for the Lesbian Girl Hunting 7 :prance: You wouldn't happen to have Lesbian Girl Hunting vol. 5 (LR-05D)? That's the only one of the series I'm missing...

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Awesome as ever. You are the best. Thanks!

redflame9999

Sep 8, 2008
Uh....Im having difficulties downloading in RAPIDSHARE, Kindly Please post it in MEGAUPLOAD and give us some link! Thank you!