Slimedog's dead Lesbian posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Crippler2k

Mar 21, 2007
Man, my eyes smile.

All this stuff will take my mind of my problems for a few days. Thank you very much.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Sorry, but none of the preview pics work :why2: Good stuff as usual, but I'd still like to know what I'm downloading...

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
done - this is the second time I listed all attachemtns and when I clicked SAVE - -they were all lost... damn frustrating re-linking and re-setting all hte preview pics... but you are good to go now. :nosebleed:

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I vote it for the best thread ever!!!! Thanks!

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Wow! Breaking all the records!!!! Thanks!

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
You wouldn't happen to have Lesbian Convulsive Drug r*** 2 and 3 (IAT-032 and IAT-033)? This series seems to have the best strap-on action I've seen so far :dies:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Lesbian Enlightenment [Sod Lip-008]:

Watching this adorable young woman as she is repeatedly brought to a state of "enlightenment" by the busy hands and hungry mouths of her two co-stars is about as good as lesbian JAV gets.

If only Shinobu Ebihara (Lesbian Charimsa 2 [SOD]) could get her hands on her! Grrrrr!

Special thanks to the Big Dawg for passing this one along.