[SKYHD-078] 店長推薦作品 Sky Angel Blue Vol.78 …(HD4.26gb/1.6gb/mp4)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Test Post

I have migrated all apps from my laptop to my desktop to see if the torrents created do better if put on a hard drive that is stationary rather than on a laptop where I have to pause the torrents and unplug the computer as I take it to and from work. I’m only posting this one movie tonight in each forum to see how it does. The plus is that I can seed much longer and it will be continuous, but the desktop is a lot slower than the laptop so I want to be sure it works satisfactorily before committing to it full time. I never intended to post in this forum and surely didn’t think it would go this long, but as long as that Chinese shit keeps getting posted I will provide an alternative.

Give me some feedback as to download speed and how the torrents are so I can do a better job for you.

Asagiri Akari skyhd-078.jpg Asagiri Akari skyhd-078-1.jpg

Attachments

• HD-skyhd078HN.torrent
    49.2 KB · Views: 16,371
  • skyhd078HN.torrent
    40.7 KB · Views: 25,953

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
4 hours for the hd file with a large number of seeders. This is different than the "usual" days-long download time, if it finishes at all. For example, mxgs-839 and mxgs-845, started at the same time, are only at 12.5%. Maximum number of seeders from any tracker is 5, with no connections to me. I will also say that I remove a LARGE number of 0 seed trackers to eliminate connections that are futile. I see 3 productive trackers for this one, while I am seeding.

Reactions: icsaigon

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
4 hours for the hd file with a large number of seeders. This is different than the "usual" days-long download time, if it finishes at all. For example, mxgs-839 and mxgs-845, started at the same time, are only at 12.5%. Maximum number of seeders from any tracker is 5, with no connections to me. I will also say that I remove a LARGE number of 0 seed trackers to eliminate connections that are futile. I see 3 productive trackers for this one, while I am seeding.

I think it helps that I'm seeding from a stationary computer. I can now seed all day and all night. But the variance in speed still bothers me, but hey, some are faster connections than others. There's nothing I can do about that.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011

I see what you are saying about mxgs-839 and 845. I don't know why they don't have as many seeders, though it has a huge amount in the peer swarm. I use the same trackers for all my files. Any thoughts?

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
I appreciate all the work you do, and given you are so willing to share, shame there is such a bottleneck somewhere. Certainly your bandwidth cannot be helped, but maybe there is something else. From the 2 "successes", "slow and steady" might be better.
1. I know some clients are forbidden on "maintain ratio" sites as they show leechers as seeders even when they are not. Could this be the cause of what might seem as "hit and run" downloaders?
2. Others use http://open.nyaatorrents.info. I do not use udp, but even with just this 1 tracker, these torrents seem to download fast.
3. I don't know the inner workings of clients, but do know if I have too many trackers active in utorrent, it bogs down all downloading torrents. Max number of connections allowed, I'm thinking. Of the 2 mxgs ones, all my peers are at the same ratio.
4. I checked a number of your completed torrents, and secure.pow7.com seems to work well.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I appreciate all the work you do, and given you are so willing to share, shame there is such a bottleneck somewhere. Certainly your bandwidth cannot be helped, but maybe there is something else. From the 2 "successes", "slow and steady" might be better.
1. I know some clients are forbidden on "maintain ratio" sites as they show leechers as seeders even when they are not. Could this be the cause of what might seem as "hit and run" downloaders?
2. Others use http://open.nyaatorrents.info. I do not use udp, but even with just this 1 tracker, these torrents seem to download fast.
3. I don't know the inner workings of clients, but do know if I have too many trackers active in utorrent, it bogs down all downloading torrents. Max number of connections allowed, I'm thinking. Of the 2 mxgs ones, all my peers are at the same ratio.
4. I checked a number of your completed torrents, and secure.pow7.com seems to work well.

I just tried the nyaatorrents.info and my browser shows it as not working. I've tried this one before; maybe it has to be registered. I download from that site a lot and tried copying the trackers but they all seem not to work.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I just tried the nyaatorrents.info and my browser shows it as not working. I've tried this one before; maybe it has to be registered. I download from that site a lot and tried copying the trackers but they all seem not to work.

11bravo, I put three torrents into uTorrent; I create torrents and seed from qBittorrent. The three sdnm-052, venu-478 and mide-295. None of the three had any seeders. sdnm-052 downloaded in 2 hours; venu-278 28 peers (1029) is at 84% and mide-295 27 peers (896) is at 42% after 2 hours. It is downloading on my end.

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
sdnm-052's availability is 4.449, lot of seeds, downloading smoothly; no doubt it will finish. mide-295 at 0.699, 31 peers downloading smoothly, % available increasing, so some must be connected to a seed. venu-278 don't find a torrent post for it, but if you meant venu-478, complete and seeding

Last edited:

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
sdnm-052's availability is 4.449, lot of seeds, downloading smoothly; no doubt it will finish. mide-295 at 0.699, 31 peers downloading smoothly, % available increasing, so some must be connected to a seed. venu-278 don't find a torrent post for it, but if you meant venu-478, complete and seeding

The slowest one was mide-295. It finally downloaded a few minutes ago, took almost 10 hours, which is still not bad. All the others completed within 2 hours, and one, which had a seeder, snis-632, completed in less than 10 minutes @ 7mb/second, the fastest I've ever seen.