Six Doors of lesbian - Riko Tachibana (xvid avi/split scenes)

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
Thanks for this upload. Easy share seems to have lost link 2 of the first scene, It says the file has 0 bytes, then returns an error when you click the download-this-file button. It may clear up at another time, they seem to have a lot of trouble over there.

rawx

Mar 21, 2008
Thanks for this upload. Easy share seems to have lost link 2 of the first scene, It says the file has 0 bytes, then returns an error when you click the download-this-file button. It may clear up at another time, they seem to have a lot of trouble over there.

fixed.

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
Thanks rawx, it works fine after you fixed it. Oh by the way, my copy of easy joiner is a little old so on the off chance that yours was newer, I downloaded it. Unfortunately when I scanned it with AVG the scan found a trojan, specifically a back door generator. I don't know where you got the rar file, (usenet maybe?) but if you haver unpacked and installed it you probably have a trojan operating on your computer now. Good luck removing it.

WARNING TO OTHERS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD JOINER APP!!!

franklee

rawx

Mar 21, 2008
Thanks rawx, it works fine after you fixed it. Oh by the way, my copy of easy joiner is a little old so on the off chance that yours was newer, I downloaded it. Unfortunately when I scanned it with AVG the scan found a trojan, specifically a back door generator. I don't know where you got the rar file, (usenet maybe?) but if you haver unpacked and installed it you probably have a trojan operating on your computer now. Good luck removing it.

WARNING TO OTHERS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD JOINER APP!!!

franklee

I did not know about this, actually this joiner app work well in my computer. Refer for your comment i try to download this file and now realize that there is trojan inside by scan with avg (this trojan simply heal by avg). Sorry for the inconvenience and link fixed with a new easy video joiner apps with serial. Please let me know if there is a problem again.

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
No problem, glad to help. Also glad to hear that you were able to keep the Trojan from infecting your machine. AVG is a good piece of software, though I am listening to my paranoia and looking for a new program because they are insisting that we flush the old program and install a new one for the second time, but until then I will continue to trust their program and database. You must have picked the joiner app up from where some script-kiddie left it hanging out if AVG could heal the Trojan and not destroy the functionality of the program. A good hacker would have tied it into the exe of the app and AVG would not have been able to sequester the virus without destroying or seriously compromising the functionality. A bit of luck and I am glad it did not open you up to problems or join you into the spambot brigade without your knowledge.

Again thanks for the download, my second favorite fetish.

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
wait a sec...is dis vid censored? demm... where's d fun watching censored vid.. but thanx anyway mate... although i'm a bit sad..huhu..