Sisters forced into soap service

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

Now I don't know if the two ladies are really sisters, but what else could they be? And the source of this mystery movie provided the following description:

"Husband in debt to Big, giant hip debt! Sisters on the very bubble bath"

That pretty much gives us the plot, if the description can be relied on...

A thug visits the more mature looking sister.

attachment.php

She looks like "somebody," to my eye. If you spot her, the I.D. of the movie may become easier.

Once she is forced into total obedience, then the second sister is visited, and she awaits the same fate.

attachment.php

I can understand why the first sister may be forced into the fantasy of sexual compliance, because her husband is in debt. But what could the thugs be holding over the head of the second sister? (Where are those subtitles? And I don't mean the omnipresent Chinese subtitles.)

Finally, both sisters are happily providing their most intimate wares, now apparently transformed into liking their new-found slutdom. Meanwhile, toward the end of the movie, a man is tied up and forced to watch - we can only assume he is the husband of one of the victims, getting his comeuppance for placing the ladies in this situation.

attachment.php

Thank you, o ye geniuses of Akiba Land. And even those few non-geniuses, if they would like, may snatch the movie from this painless 326 MB download source.

attachment.php

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
And for those who are interested, the links that Fakeaccounts provided appear to be working, at least the Depositfiles ones (although I only checked one). Turbobit does not work in the USA ("Sorry about that") although you may be living in a land where they don't discriminate. The download package is 1.24 GB, not too unreasonable at least, but when you have the painless download option of less than a third of that size - I'd think that should be no contest.

I am simply bowled over by your JAV knowledge, Fakeaccounts. Lately I've noticed how you've been coming through with other people's questions, on this forum. You have my sincere appreciation.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I don't suppose anybody knows of a torrent that still works for this? The only one I could find is only 66% complete.