Sister Tits Is The Best[working]

alaadin

Oct 14, 2008
thanks
every time i join the files i get a message saying that part 8 is corrupted, can anyone help plz

kamweng

Oct 30, 2008
same here also..part 8 is definately corrupted...but u can still use 7zip to join the files and watch the video but only cannot fast forward the movie.

hmlc74

Jul 29, 2008
it is part 1 corrupt not part 8 and the corrupt file being reupload so just redownload part 1 will do

weeeee

Feb 2, 2008
part 8

!#:\jiejienainai.part8.rar: CRC failed in jiejiededanainaizenhao.rmvb. The file is corrupt

please repost part 8 thanks bro and happy holidays

aphesia

Sep 26, 2008
Does anyone know if this if working or not? Also can you upload to MegaUpload if possible. Rapidsh!t takes forever ...

hmlc74

Jul 29, 2008
Does anyone know if this if working or not? Also can you upload to MegaUpload if possible. Rapidsh!t takes forever ...
i wish to upload on megaupload but i can't as mu give me a mail saying that my location do not allow me to upload on their server unless i have full internet control and my current rs point can last me for 10 year and pls everyone give me sometime to reupload everything as uploading a 100mb file cost me almost 1 hour to complete so pls be understanding thank you:donotwant:

weeeee

Feb 2, 2008
thanks for the update man, it's ok, don't rush it and thanks again for this awesome post :D