[Single] Utada Hikaru (宇多田 ヒカル) - Remix: Fly Me to the Moon [2000.05.10]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jaylorjepp

FIRE・SOUL・LOVE
Dec 4, 2007

"REMIX: Fly Me To The Moon" is Utada Hikaru's second English single (7th overall) 1st limited edition English single sold by Toshiba-EMI, and also her 1st single in English under her real name, Utada Hikaru. It was released in May 10, 2000, and contained 4 remixes of her cover of "Fly Me To The Moon". For the promotion of this vinyl, Toshiba-EMI released an animated music video for the single version of "Fly Me To The Moon". Due to this album being a limited release, further information is scarce.

For the release of the film Evangelion 1.0 in 2007, the song was remixed and re-released as the 2007 mix included on the Beautiful World/Kiss & Cry single as a B-side.

Tracklist:

Side A
[hide]1. Fly Me To The Moon (Mike Brown Remix)
2. Fly Me To The Moon (James McQuade Remix)[/hide]

Side B
[hide]1. Fly Me To The Moon (VC2's Club Mix)
2. Fly Me To The Moon (Bob Allecca Remix)[/hide]