Similar to BONY-010, BONY-016, KV-132

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SuikodenXXX

☠ βⓁ∀☪ᶄ ℳÅ⅁Ⓘℂ☠
Mar 4, 2008
Does anyone can help me with JAV like those mentioned above ?

(1)

Code: BONY-010 (Specializing In Seeding Conceived Vaginal Cum Shot Rio Nakamura)
Released: May. 10, 2022 (150 Min.)
Category: Censored
Genres: Bukkake, Conceived, Cosplay, Creampie, Facials, Solowork
Maker: ボニータ/妄想族
Label: Bonita / Mousouzoku
Director: Ani- Nakamura
Cast: Nakamura Rio

(2)

Code: BONY-016 (Specializing In Seeding Conceived Creampie Mio Ichijo)
Released: Jul. 26, 2022 (160 Min.)
Genres: Bukkake, Conceived, Cosplay, Creampie, Facials, Solowork
Maker: ボニータ/妄想族
Label: Bonita / Mousouzoku
Director: Ani- Nakamura
Cast: Ichijou Mio

(3)

Code: KV-132 (145 Minutes Non-stop Shooting, 14 Volley Bukkake And Cleaning Blow A Long Time To 24 Volley Cum Uncut Edit!)
Released: Jan. 04, 2014 (145 Min.)
Genres: Bukkake, Creampie, Sailor Suit, Solowork, Swimsuit
Maker: Ei Ten
Label: FS.KnightsVisual
Director: Hitsuki
Cast: Saiki Yua

Thanks all...

Attachments

• BONY-010.jpg
    BONY-010.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 153
  • BONY-016.jpg
    BONY-016.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 153
  • KV-132.jpg
    KV-132.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Zhonda

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Currently, there's only Doku Enkai which produces movies similar to those. Look under the ENKI series. BTW several of those girls in BONY also performed in ENKI like Mio Ichijo (bless her).

Honnaka in the old days also produced several titles featuring massive creampie gangbang, for example, HND-367 featuring Serina Hayakawa.

BTW I like that BONY-016 uses dual POVs, one showing where the fucking is happening and the other showing the actress' face. I notice that in late KV titles, the frequency of kissing is increasing, particularly when the guys are cumming into the girl. I'd like to see the kissing action when the guys ejaculate and it would be great if KV takes notice of BONY-016 and copies the dual POVs (they actually did this once, unfortunately I forgot the code).

SuikodenXXX

☠ βⓁ∀☪ᶄ ℳÅ⅁Ⓘℂ☠
Mar 4, 2008
HND-367 is not the same as those I mentioned ENKI series is not the same too .. cause it jumps from scene to scene . the ones I mentioned is full uncut scene.. BONY and FS.KnightVisual are doing the uncut scenes with full load creampie scenes. am trying to find some similarities with uncut scenes... 1 mission is to fill the actress up ... :blink:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
HND-367 is not the same as those I mentioned ENKI series is not the same too .. cause it jumps from scene to scene . the ones I mentioned is full uncut scene.. BONY and FS.KnightVisual are doing the uncut scenes with full load creampie scenes. am trying to find some similarities with uncut scenes... 1 mission is to fill the actress up ... :blink:
You are right. What I meant by those movies was just the last scenes where they do uncut creampie gangbangs.

Maybe you can try NHDT-465. It doesn't have a single uncut scene but the last one is pretty long.

SuikodenXXX

☠ βⓁ∀☪ᶄ ℳÅ⅁Ⓘℂ☠
Mar 4, 2008
You are right. What I meant by those movies was just the last scenes where they do uncut creampie gangbangs.

Maybe you can try NHDT-465. It doesn't have a single uncut scene but the last one is pretty long.
I`ll check it thanks