SILK-024 looking for av actress

Lucidire

Jul 7, 2015
I was wondering if anyone knew the main girl known as nao in this jav. She's really cute >_<. Thanks! SILK-024 just a reminder :p
1100641F4652B912007ED713C1E4CBFE3BDCD8-9B0F-6666-82B4-3DC8FF42D47B

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Attention New Member. You have violated the rules for the first and last time. We will no commence calling you names.

Kidding. Please read the rules of this forum. This is in the wrong section. Please don't re-post your question as this will most likely be moved for you.

Thanks and welcome.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Lucidire

Jul 7, 2015
Attention New Member. You have violated the rules for the first and last time. We will no commence calling you names.

Kidding. Please read the rules of this forum. This is in the wrong section. Please don't re-post your question as this will most likely be moved for you.

Thanks and welcome.
Where exactly would be the appropriate forum because for some reason my other one was moved here. Thanks for your time.
Update: jk can't read, thanks for the warning.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Lucidire; I just happened by your year-old thread, and I noticed from your profile that you are still active, so I did a little digging.

I don't know this movie, but from these screen shots (from "Image Twist," a banned hoster so I can't link directly), I guess there are only two actresses? (And we can see your lady is at the 11:50 mark. She is the one with the more innocent-looking face.)

I would guess Karin Itsuki (A.K.A. Fuka Nanasaki)

The other lady is Ayami (A.K.A. Ryo Akanishi, Sayaka Kawase, Hatsune Tamura)

Reactions: Casshern2