siam shade tab

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sompret

Dec 30, 2009
minna san

:hi:..Anyone have score book or guitar tab or guitar pro siam shade-wake up- and -virtuoso- and daita-breath of the sea- and-ammersee-?i tried hard to find on the web :puzzled:..but seems no one have it..Please share...thaxsu Nya....:tea:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm not sure if you typed like that on purpose or ate your keyboard along with a large box of Ex-Lax and then just shat it out onto the Internet.

A series of tubes.

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
minna san

Don't let HarutoAsou catch you saying that - He might punch another kitten. :scared:

As for your request - I am no expert when it comes to guitar music, so I can't be sure if it's exactly what you require:

Tabs for Daita - Ammersee
Siam Shade Tab Listings (Although I can not see the ones you listed - They may be of use to you.)
Siam Shade Tabs (This site only has tabs for 'TRIPTYCH', but has 'VIRTUOSO' listed, so they may update the listing with tabs for this song.)

These were found through 5 minutes searching with Google, so I apologise for not giving you everything you requested - But I hope these help. I will keep my eyes open for any tab sheets and I'll post links if I find anything. :tea: