シュタインズ・ゲート Steins Gate Complete Series (Dual-Audio) [1280x720 BDRip]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
As of this initial posting I am only on my second episode (what!? you only watch one anime at a time?!? do you only watch one television show a season?!!?). I can only conclude that the writer is either mad or somewhat of a genius, something like the central character. I am posting this because this series shows promise (and was suggested to me by those who are crazy about it).
steins-gate-anime-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-7751.jpg
Description: * Based on a visual novel by [5pb] and [Nitroplus]. In Akihabara a group of friends have managed to customize their microwave into a device that can send text messages into the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named [SERN] who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the friends have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.
steinsgate.jpg

Detected quality: 720p
Original run: 06 March 2011 — 14 September 2011
Episodes count: 24
AniDB rating: 9.3
Director: Kobayashi Tomoki
Written by Jukki Hanada
Studio: White Fox
Size: 2.26 GB
Original uploader: Kyon25
File Format: .mkv
Frame Rate: 23.97