Shunka Ayami retired?

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
it says graduating, maybe go free agent or may get studio change or mini break then return, not exactly sure. Her movies are bland/boring as fuck, she is so hot, hopefully she starts doing more variety, especially of the mass gokkun kind. I'm thinking S1 or Maxing might add her to their rosters.

Reactions: ionmu and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think its more like she finally ended her long contract with Prestige, and might continue her AV career as freelancer ;)

and I do hope she will return as freelancer and release much more hot vids

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Free agent or signed now to another large maker, but I have low expectations that you'll soon see her in non-vanilla titles.

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She could do what Nao Wakana, Akari Maijima and Miri Mizuki did, go freelance. Also, I'm always laughing when I read "vanilla" tag about actresses. For sure, compared to piss or DP movies, her movies are vanilla, but to me getting fucked by couple of dudes, it's already not vanilla. This term is more appropriate to movies where she plays the wife/gf/host or with "virgin dudes".

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She could do what Nao Wakana, Akari Maijima and Miri Mizuki did, go freelance. Also, I'm always laughing when I read "vanilla" tag about actresses. For sure, compared to piss or DP movies, her movies are vanilla, but to me getting fucked by couple of dudes, it's already not vanilla. This term is more appropriate to movies where she plays the wife/gf/host or with "virgin dudes".

agree, prestige are not vanilla, however to see idols working so long with Prestige only makes me boring, same what I feel with IP and SOD's stars

I want to see them do more variations : glass room, big orgy, fucking with "she males", ecc

Reactions: G0kkunG0uki

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
agree, prestige are not vanilla, however to see idols working so long with Prestige only makes me boring, same what I feel with IP and SOD's stars

I want to see them do more variations : glass room, big orgy, fucking with "she males", ecc

Yeah girls with exclusive contracts with studios is a bit annoying because they have to follow the studio themes chronology. IP have some blowjobs themes so it's good, even though other themes are not interesting. Not to mention that you keep seeing the same actors too (and I can't stand some like the fat frog face dude or the trans looking ripped guy)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah girls with exclusive contracts with studios is a bit annoying because they have to follow the studio themes chronology. IP have some blowjobs themes so it's good, even though other themes are not interesting. Not to mention that you keep seeing the same actors too (and I can't stand some like the fat frog face dude or the trans looking ripped guy)

yes, the first 1-2 dozen vids are ok, after that start to think such a waste pretty girls like Yui Tatsumi, Tsubasa Amami never do Bus Tour, Glass Room

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
what does vanilla mean???
-.-
The opposite of kinky. Not in any way involved with BDSM.
Anyway, I hope she doesn't retire before doing some good blowbangs and gokkun.