Short hair girl in SDMU-543 - Tsubasa Aihara 相原翼

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuka_waifu88

Aug 30, 2016
Has anyone seen the above video, there is a short hair girl who is really cute that comes in at the 1:24 mark with 2 other girls. Anyway after a bit of conversation with the off screen host the 2 other girls do their scene then at the 2:03 mark its short hair girls turn.

For one I really find her cute but can anyone tell me if she is really crying during her sex scene or am I reading her emotions wrong?

It's been bugging me for ages, also if anyone knows her name or what she is saying that would be great.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Has anyone seen the above video, there is a short hair girl who is really cute that comes in at the 1:24 mark with 2 other girls. Anyway after a bit of conversation with the off screen host the 2 other girls do their scene then at the 2:03 mark its short hair girls turn.

For one I really find her cute but can anyone tell me if she is really crying during her sex scene or am I reading her emotions wrong?

It's been bugging me for ages, also if anyone knows her name or what she is saying that would be great.
Tsubasa Aihara - 相原翼

Status
Not open for further replies.