宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009

Quick review: Rion plays a busty teacher who suffers sexual humiliation and abuse by school superiors and students alike, the new twist this time is her pussy is shaven.

Rion has done a few humiliation vids, this one is a bit "enhanced" relative to all her past humiliation vids that there's a bit of story plot arc, and she acted out several lines of dialogue for the plot. Specifically, she was teaching a class with a few physically healthy and menacing students who made her rather uncomfortable with their lecherous staring. She left behind a copy of the term exam papers in the classroom and found by the students. Then Rion is scolded by the principal because of her mistake. The principal decide he can forget her mistake if she would agree to his sexual perversion, he tells her to shave her pussy and come back the next day. (how odd he told her to shave herself at home by herself and (most critically) unseen by the camera)

Scene 1: she's back, in the usual teacher/OL white shirt-and-black skirt. He strips off her cloths (some fans like seeing these mild force used) and especially focus on her pussy (for once not entirely focusing on her tits). Very very strange that he puts shaving cream on her pussy and do a lot of pussy play but in fact it's already clean shaven. If he's paipan obsessed wouldn't it makes sense for him to perform the shaving? I am not crazy about this genre, but even I'm excited to see pubic hair being trimmed, cut or shaved. Obvious conclusion is that Rion personally did not agree to film the act of shaving.

Otherwise, scene 1 is fine, pretty much as you could expect in a Rion performance. The scene finished with the principal fucking her from behind (her signature sex act highlighting her massive swinging jugs) and just before he orgasmed he turned her around and make cum onto her tongue. It's a fairly weak cock and ejaculation, and Rion's her usual self, being pretty but fairly passive in the fucking. Still you gotta admit it's pretty hot watching she get sloppy sperm in her mouth and face.

Scene 2: those students who found the exam papers and caused her all the trouble pass by the corridor and noticed Rion being sexually molested, they capture a bit of the action (especially her hairless pussy) on their cell phone. Later this was found by the teacher in charge of disciplines so of course the 3 of them use this to blackmail poor poor Rion. Compared to scene 1, scene 2 is much more S&M, as they tied her up and gag her with her own black panty. And they take turn to molest and r*** her.

Scene 3: there's no transition story, a bit disappointing... Rion walks into a classroom and got surrounded by 5 students holding up photos of her previous abuses. She's far from being pleased but seems more resigned to her fate. They don't need to lay a hand on her before she started stripping herself naked. Instead of molesting and raping her, the boys only touch her lightly before making her put on an all-white one-piece swimsuit. Then they begin molesting her with slime, fingers and vibrator. Of course attention is paid to her hairless pussy lips (the swimsuit crotch stays on mostly to reduce the need for mosaic). Finally the boys switch to their own pleasure seeking instead of humiliating and abusing her. They make her such their cocks and they cum in her mouth or on her face and tits.

Scene 4: Rion is teaching again, but something is definitely off. The principal and discipline teacher enters the classroom and interrogate why she's not teaching properly. The discipline teacher seems to guess where the problem is. He pulls up her tight black skirt up to expose that she is naked inside her panty hose and a vibrator is buzzing noisily in her pussy. The principal is "shocked" as he inspect the going on closely. There's only one thing to do, the two male teacher and the 5-ish students all gang up on her and give her what she deserve, molesting and oral and vagina raping. As usual they deposit cum all over her chest and face especially the final cum load was dripped on her face and a bit into her nostril.

So again Rion is perfectly willing to have cocks (with condom I guess) shoved into her vagina and mouth and receive sperm on her chest, belly, face or even in her mouth. But she is unwilling or very weak in engaged sex and for this title she did not let the fan see her pussy being shaved.

For a Rion vid, -126 is well above average. But on the same day, S1 put out SSNI-121 starring Nana Fukuda in a very similar title (without paipan). Why S1 have their two bustiest contract girls release the same theme on the same day (even the setup and sex scenes are very similar)? It goes without saying Nana is a bit inferior to Rion for both face and figure, but is it just me? Seems Nana's sexual performance is better. So even with Rion being hotter and the added novelty of paipan I would rate the two vids about equal, overall.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
So it's possible we have seen her swansong (for now).
SSNI-290s.jpg
Remind us, is that how Shion went away back then, unceremonious retirement? So I can't help but ask is she going to re-un-retire once more? Compared to last time (2015) she has 3 years added to her age, but amazingly her body still look just as good (perhaps side-benefit of being so lazy).

So perhaps give her (and the fans) some time off and we can have her back, maybe under yet another new stage name, maybe Zion this time (too loaded?) or Jion.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
So what's up with her? Is she retired, moved to a new studio or what? All i've seen is very biased(that make little sense) rumors on her

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
As I said in Gossip... the first sign was she stopped posting on social media and few weeks ago deleted both account (Twitter and IG) a few weeks ago. And no scheduled release for October, which is not anything to worry about on its own. But add to deleting social media... and the most dark sign. T-powers, one of the top AV idol agencies, representing Rion and many current and ex- idols, removed her profile page. If you take a hard look at T-powers website, they still keep old time retirees like Maria Ozawa and Meguri on there talent roster. Why delete Rion when her latest release wasn't even 1 month old?

The minimal conclusion is that she and T-powers no longer has a contract relationship. Is she switching agency or retiring/disappearing? Reviewing her history... she debuted with S1 in Sept 2013 until Sept 2014, making exactly 12 solo vids in 12 months. Then came back 13 months later in S1 as again debutant ... and has been making a solo vid a month almost like clock work. So if that's her habit we may have a bit of long wait to know exactly what she is doing or will do.

What (biased) rumor have you seen?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
HAHAHAHA.... when googling her (again) I came across an old old post that's worth sharing. As she seems to be parting with us at least temporarily, it's fun to re-live her un-retirement.

So for her redebut, S1 of course follow their SOP script. After the usual "how old are you?" type of banalities, as she was disrobing, the (off-screen) interviewer mention "hey your chest looks familiar to me", and then "ahhh... why aren't you shy like other first-timers" and then "are you already used to having lots of dudes staring at your (naked) boobs?" to which all she can do is smile or giggle.

Then right after a boob-job (that kind of boob-job), the interview hits the topless and spermed Rion again with "wow you are pretty good at it, have you done a lot of (boob-jobs)?"... "aren't you one and the same with her?" waving a DVD case of SOE-992 (Shion Utsunomiya's debut) in her face. She of course shakes her head and denies it.

Then as the first sex scene (supposedly her first professional sex) begins, the stud enters the room and the two launch right into polite banter (as per Japanese traditional manners) of two people who had previously worked together "Hey, long time no see, how has it been?" "Oh fine, thanks to your support..." and then the off screen interviewer interrupted the chit chat "so do you two know each other?" And the stud and Rion switched tone again "oh ahh... it's the first time we met, ehh nice to meet you. " And then they proceed to perform sex for the camera. (for screen shots go to http://stno1.playno1.com/article-17644-1.html#.VhTzMcueDGc

AWESOMEness. I have to find the vid and watch it again (and again).

The background is of course she switched agency (from 8Man to T-powers) without changing studio. She is under legal obligation to not promote herself as Shion Utsunomiya, but S1 has all the motivation in the world to milk (ahem) Shion's past glory and flaunting they have a lock on this pair of divinity (Shion's last vid was SNIS-205, Rion's first vid was SNIS-517) . (in retrospect 8Man might have been better off selling "Shion Utsunomiya" the name to T-powers along with selling/losing the person to them. No matter how little money they could extract from her/T-powers is more than it's worth to them minus the boobs I mean the person)

Reactions: paparoach408

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Really not much happening... finding myself unexcited by recent vids and fresh new faces. It's getting so bad that I spend my free time not fapping but sorting some older vids and database. So come across a not-too-old torrent of SOE-992, Shion Utsunomiya's debut all the way back in 2013-9-7. Nice I thought I never had downloaded a HD ver of it (this one is 5.3GB), so downloaded it.

Turns out I misremember, I've never see this vid, period. What a surprise. Of course back at her debut time, she looked to me more like a cow than divine teets. Nevermind my mindset back then and now, why I never saw this vid until now. The point is it's kind of a gem to discover this when JAV is in such deep null now.

But the thing is.... SOE-992 was and still is not fappilicious. This vid doesn't make her look very attractive at all. The most crazy thing is she and/or the director almost seem ashamed of her boobs. There's close up of her pubis with a thong on minus mosaic. So you get to see a lot of pubic hair and side of pussy lips. Quite Nice. Also there's quite decent facials. Pretty hard for a debut vid. But almost the whole vid she had some kind of top or shirt on. Another crazy theory is, 6 years ago, big tits weren't as universally desired as they are now. Back then K-cups were borderline outside of standard of beauty.

But watching her debut vid long after her re-retirement. It's a little odd ... they had no idea what her future was, how it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, that her great pair of knockers is for fame and fortunes and paizuri is her bread and butter (or milk).

Anyway... where are we with Rion now? It's still to early to fantasize about her re-comeback. What do we do? Re-discover her 2013-15 career (I wouldn't mind trying it, if there are seeders). Are we moving on to another big tits legend?

nee

Aug 20, 2009
her popularity would skyrocket if she did so much as something like creampie scenes.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
There were many many different options that she could have taken to boost her career and/or income, but I get the feeling that she only does it to support a certain lifestyle and any more success beyond that wasn't interesting to her. And when her career hit a plateau due to her laziness she just up and quit.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Looks like her name is Anzai Rara this time.

Still wonder why they have to change her name each time since she's with the same studio each time. Agency change?

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Anyway... where are we with Rion now? It's still to early to fantasize about her re-comeback. What do we do? Re-discover her 2013-15 career (I wouldn't mind trying it, if there are seeders). Are we moving on to another big tits legend?

It was only some months early.

xdeathx

Dec 19, 2011
Looks like her name is Anzai Rara this time.

Still wonder why they have to change her name each time since she's with the same studio each time. Agency change?

Yup agency change, from 8man - tpowers - now back to 8man

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It's one of those weird thing that a "Debut" vid is always a winner, if a girl is so-so, her debut vid would do good and her follow-up would fade away soon. If the girl is hot, her debut vid would do gangbusters and her following career would taper off but still be good. The nutty part is even if the girl is a well-known vet, her fake "debut" vid would still get more sales than even just branding it a "revival" 復活 (which is also common practice)

So just as when she joined T-Powers she had to abandon "Shion Utsunomiya", now she has to give up "Rion". So instead of the far too nerdy "Jion" or the too logical choice of returning to "Shion", they made the genius choice to "Rara Anzai", which was her gravue name active in 2014, with some magazine spreads and one single gravue book (Hello, Goodbye) (just a reminder "Shion" AV debut was 2013 so the two names were used during the same period)

So by JAV magic logic, "Rara Anzai" never entered the JAV pool, so it's now totally legit to brand her next vid "AV debut".

The real question for most fans is, should I refrain from fapping for the next 29-ish days until her return? Is that even physically possible?

periph

Sep 28, 2012
January release: SSNI-671 Transcendence sexual intercourse of god milk "Anzai Rara" that will make ejaculation 20 shots

Basically she's in a place with a bunch of guys in each room and they take her around to be gang-bang. This title is generally harder then what she typically has done. I wonder what those who think she's been too vanilla think of her work this this title?

ssni671-pl.jpg

Last edited:

periph

Sep 28, 2012
February 2020 release: SSNI-700 Temptation of transparent no bra, porori Jcup clothing divine milk

Not out yet, but it looks like one of those vids where she has various tops that reveal her generous titties to tempt guys.

ssni700-pl.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
February 2020 release: SSNI-700 Temptation of transparent no bra, porori Jcup clothing divine milk

Not out yet, but it looks like one of those vids where she has various tops that reveal her generous titties to tempt guys.

View attachment 1986172

Another Photoshop artist decided to go over the top with her boobs haha.