宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
View attachment 1244715
According to this monthly ranking by DMM I found somewhere... Rion is ranked no. 2, ahead of Shokotas (3) and Yua (5). So perhaps she is doing great, and I'm just whining about nothing.

But frankly whenever I see these rankings I am mystified. Not just the relative rankings of known idols, I mean sure my preference or knowledge is definitely personal and not 100% representative. A few idols who I like a bit are ranked all the way down in the 90s (and a few more, I'm sure, didn't make the top 100). And then in the top 20... I have zero impression of these girls: 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15... that's 8 out of 20. I think my taste is relatively mainstream, how can nearly half of the top 20 are unknown to me, and that's the same story everytime I see these rankings.

Sorry not trying to go OT about rankings. But the point is ranking Rion as no.2 overall is highly suspicious!
View attachment 1244715
According to this monthly ranking by DMM I found somewhere... Rion is ranked no. 2, ahead of Shokotas (3) and Yua (5). So perhaps she is doing great, and I'm just whining about nothing.

But frankly whenever I see these rankings I am mystified. Not just the relative rankings of known idols, I mean sure my preference or knowledge is definitely personal and not 100% representative. A few idols who I like a bit are ranked all the way down in the 90s (and a few more, I'm sure, didn't make the top 100). And then in the top 20... I have zero impression of these girls: 1, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15... that's 8 out of 20. I think my taste is relatively mainstream, how can nearly half of the top 20 are unknown to me, and that's the same story everytime I see these rankings.

Sorry not trying to go OT about rankings. But the point is ranking Rion as no.2 overall is highly suspicious!
This doesn't even account for their true net worth. Some are popular in sales or just Japan alone, but not overall in Asia. I don't think Japan remembers rola, but she's doing fine in china. I'm not sure if the mistress thing a few years ago was real, but maybe it's true and they cover it up. Yui hatano tproject and ebisu muscat are making tours and some members are getting more offers to attent events, clubs, or act than others.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It's a DMM AV actress ranking. By definition it's about DVD sales and downloads (and maybe searches/clicks) for Japan domestic market only. If you want to talk about "net worth" and count their pop music/non-AV income and from Asia and world wide, you are off on a tangent on your own. If you have data, you can show it.

Using DVD sales number is a nice tidy way to look at an AV idol's success. It's not the whole story for sure. (how sad to quantify a human being by a number or a ranking) but it's a piece of reference data. Presumably someone high ranking in DVD sales would also have corresponding income from events/tours. I am focusing on if Rion's ranking at no. 2 is believable no matter what parameter we apply.

Reactions: paparoach408

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
It's a DMM AV actress ranking. By definition it's about DVD sales and downloads (and maybe searches/clicks) for Japan domestic market only. If you want to talk about "net worth" and count their pop music/non-AV income and from Asia and world wide, you are off on a tangent on your own. If you have data, you can show it.

Using DVD sales number is a nice tidy way to look at an AV idol's success. It's not the whole story for sure. (how sad to quantify a human being by a number or a ranking) but it's a piece of reference data. Presumably someone high ranking in DVD sales would also have corresponding income from events/tours. I am focusing on if Rion's ranking at no. 2 is believable no matter what parameter we apply.
You forgot piracy and bootlegs! China and Taiwan are probably the biggest audiences since their countries forbid av productions! I don't think rion filmed any drama or movie yet. Shoko is back on that abematv drama again and amatsuka role is in it too.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
View attachment 1244715

I know and watch Rion, Shouko, Yua, Chinami Ito (17), Momo Sakura (13) and the 11 caught my eyes few weeks ago, she's a newcomer. I know some other but I don't watch them. I tried Mizuto Sakura (9), but gosh, some complain about Rion being boring ... then don't even try this one. 10/10 body but wow, dead fish even for a vanilla guy like me. The first one in the chart did some movies almost ten years ago I think. Then, she did some plastic surgery because her face is really weird.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I know and watch Rion, Shouko, Yua, Chinami Ito (17), Momo Sakura (13) and the 11 caught my eyes few weeks ago, she's a newcomer. I know some other but I don't watch them. I tried Mizuto Sakura (9), but gosh, some complain about Rion being boring ... then don't even try this one. 10/10 body but wow, dead fish even for a vanilla guy like me. The first one in the chart did some movies almost ten years ago I think. Then, she did some plastic surgery because her face is really weird.
Mizuto/miura started to try moaning, but is still very monotone. I Guess there are a niche group of fans that enjoy quiet girls. She would be the best girl for those mannequin, maidroid, sex doll, and hypnosis title.

Reactions: darksider59

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The first one in the chart did some movies almost ten years ago I think. Then, she did some plastic surgery because her face is really weird.
Veering OT, but just for a couple posts, I hope.

That #1 is 君島みお Mio Kimijima, I didn't know her until ... well actually I didn't know I knew her until her name appearing tops in a couple ranking lists. So I finally had time to take a look, and turns out I did know her a tiny bit. I remember reading her story in a "gossip" page, and I have already seen her performance in MIRD-176, which is an orgy vid I wrote a positive review. Anyway I picked a solo vid of her to check out, to see if I've been missing out on a top star.

Long story short, PRED-038 isn't my kind of vids (note that I have already taken time to pick from her not-very-short filmography, so her other vids aren't too promising either). Her backstory is that she is supposed to be (as promoted by her agency/studio) the most skilled most desirable prostitute of Japan, her debut vid claims that it takes a full year to book her service. And yeah she has a devilish body too, large tits and slim figure. But her thing is a top ranked famous hooker. But that doesn't fit @darksider59 post, so I looked into wikipedia. So turns out this is not at all her first tour of duty. She had many stage names before, the most famous seems to be 京本かえで Kaede Kyomoto, active around 2005-2009. So she is fully 31 years old, at least according to her official stats.

So that's her, advanced aged (officially), veteran hooker. Had a full length AV career 10 years ago. Her face and figure looks good for what she is, but safe to assuming she had regular cosmetic surgeries. And her scenes look exactly like her backstory: highly experienced, full time veteran hooker. Bleh.

Putting in context with Rion and Julia, Rion is lazy fucker. Julia and Mio are less lazy, perhaps both are hard working, but in different ways. Julia work to give pleasure to the men she's with, and to the men who's watching her vids. Mio works hard to ejaculate the men she's with, like every hooker instinctively do. So in some way, while there's some similar between Julia and Mio, but actually I put Mio below Rion. Rion might be a very passive experience, but at least I don't feel like the girl is trying to "trick" some sperm out of my equipment and kick me out to the cold dark street.

There I went off-topic then twisted it back on-top.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Rion might be a very passive experience, but at least I don't feel like the girl is trying to "trick" some sperm out of my equipment and kick me out to the cold dark street.

:haha:
Rion is a natural beauty. To me, Mio's face clearly show she did something to it and it's a big turn-off. And she smokes so ... Even if you can't smell the smoke through a movie, it's another big turn-off for me.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
OAE-134 beach RION
91IA9PmwtkL._SL1500_.jpg

Compared to typical Air Control (OAE) vids this is a masterpiece. Not just because divine tits (My goddess, they are so big and heavy, not even the cover image can hold them in). There's relatively a lot nudity (some OAE vids has less than 30% of the running time is nudity) and she's fairly dynamic. (esp... a lot of boin boin bouncing) The scenes are shorter than average which is nice too.

I'm almost at the verge of saying RION is better at gravue than as sex scenes. Almost...

PS. especially compared to OAE-132 Kaho Shibuya. Ignoring the fact that Rion is hotter, Kaho's IV just rubs me the wrong way (well... ahem). The dildo, the simulated sperm, eeek.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hmmm not getting any response with my mini reviews :oops: I shall keep at it for the time...

What do we think of EBOD-609?

When we heard she's on "loan" to Ebody for December we had a few random speculations didnt we. So now that the vid has dropped we can at least discuss if Rion would have a different kind of performance with a different studio.

I think the verdict is EBOD-609 is more of the same. Eb may have different management and artistic styles but there is enough overlay with S1. So when Rion is loaned, for whatever reason Eb makes a vid with her that's almost impossible to tell apart from all of her S1 vids.

The cover pic is classic EB, which is very typical for S1 too, and the title "No script, no role, just raw sex for Rion as she is". I guess the idea is authenticity, but another angle is just a generic pure all sex vid. When a top idol is on loan from a top studio, is that all EB could come up with ?

EB evwn treat it like a debut vid (technical it's a debut for Rion at EB) so we get a small interview to open the vid. I'm not even curious anymore whats asked of Rion and her replies.

Then the 4 sex scene, the third one is a 3p. As the title says, just sex, no messing around... Except... the 3p scenes the two studs used a lot of lotion or gel on her. Hmmm feels a bit like too much MSG in an organic restaurant. Anyway... the fuckings were not bad.... perhaps better than the average Rion straight sex performance.

So I guess I am not sure if I like this vid or not. The sex is decent hot, there's some good sucking and fucking, rather than paizuri marathon . Scene 1 finish with a decent facial, which is satisfying. But add this to her body of works, I feel like one decent vid isn't enough at this point. It seems Rion will be staying put with S1 for a while, this loan to an outside studio seems a huge missed opportunity to make a grand high production value vid.

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
^not a lot to say about her besides nice titties! :haha::haha:I would say if it wasn't for those glorious knockers this thread wouldn't be that long because she doesn't have a lot to offer but those!

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm late, I only watched SNIS-939 few weeks ago. So I can't say anything about her last releases lol.

^not a lot to say about her besides nice titties! :haha::haha:I would say if it wasn't for those glorious knockers this thread wouldn't be that long because she doesn't have a lot to offer but those!

I didn't find a girl as beautiful as her with huge boobs like hers yet (J cup). I tried to watch Julia multiples times, but I always end up deleting the movies. So she basically don't have any competition.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I'm late, I only watched SNIS-939 few weeks ago. So I can't say anything about her last releases lol.

I didn't find a girl as beautiful as her with huge boobs like hers yet (J cup). I tried to watch Julia multiples times, but I always end up deleting the movies. So she basically don't have any competition.
I have a hard time focusing on her face, her expressions to me aren't that great, I just don't want her to hit that Hitomi complacency of the only thing that matters are her boobs so she does nothing but show them off, I don't want that to happen I want my Hitomi replacement and Nana Fukada is meh, Rion is Meh with potential

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Really? I think there are already so many big boobs girls and new boobs are arriving almost every month. I think all of the current busty idols are under pressure.

As I scan the new release covers I constantly see big titties and I have to ask myself well why don't I try them out? Well partly is suspicion of photoshopping. Partly I don't want to invest emotionally on new girls who end up quitting after 6 months. And then there's the unknown/intangible factor.

Well then say something about -939, or talk about even earlier vids. It's not like this thread (or this forum) is too noisy.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Really? I think there are already so many big boobs girls and new boobs are arriving almost every month. I think all of the current busty idols are under pressure.

As I scan the new release covers I constantly see big titties and I have to ask myself well why don't I try them out? Well partly is suspicion of photoshopping. Partly I don't want to invest emotionally on new girls who end up quitting after 6 months. And then there's the unknown/intangible factor.

There may be a lot of big boob girls around, but not a lot of them have star power, most will be 6 months and gone, I still invest so much time into Rion because she has that potential star power, will she ever reach it? probably not but there hasn't been really any big boobed girl in my opinion that has her potential, maybe Nana Fukada but she just sucks

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I have a hard time focusing on her face, her expressions to me aren't that great, I just don't want her to hit that Hitomi complacency of the only thing that matters are her boobs so she does nothing but show them off, I don't want that to happen I want my Hitomi replacement and Nana Fukada is meh, Rion is Meh with potential
I know what you mean. I think Rion has the ability to play various roles like GF or teachers. In SNIS-939, there is even a scene where she takes the lead for a sex moment in the library. I prefer that kind of movies than SNIS-774, where there are just guys fucking her in a row, where she's just doing nothing.

I follow girls with big boobs like Shouko Takahashi or Mitake Suzu, and even if they are amazing, their boobs aren't as big as Rion's. Sure new girls with big boobs are arriving very often but a lot are just fat or their lower body isn't looking good (thick legs, ...).

Well then say something about -939, or talk about even earlier vids. It's not like this thread (or this forum) is too noisy.

I will try to do that.

There may be a lot of big boob girls around, but not a lot of them have star power, most will be 6 months and gone, I still invest so much time into Rion because she has that potential star power, will she ever reach it? probably not but there hasn't been really any big boobed girl in my opinion that has her potential, maybe Nana Fukada but she just sucks

I tried to watch Nana Fukada but yeah, typical big boobs girl with no skills (and still praised in the JAV download subreddit lol).